Constantly online/offline on the controller

Ste Ra shared this problem 23 months ago
Solved

I have waited for 2 days before to post here, because usually this helps dealing with Zipato, but no luck :)

Is the cloud offline or I need to submit ticket?

Replies (17)

photo

Yes here the same problem.

photo

Same issue here, created a ticket, just in case…

photo

Same issue with my zipatile, created a ticket a few days before, unfortunately no help from support

photo

My zipatile1 shows offline/online alternately. In the app the zipatile1 is shown as offline.

My Ziptile2 and Zipabox2 are online and working.

photo

I have the same problème with zipatile 1 under v3

photo
photo

Well it is getting worser and worser.....nothing is working anymore the compleet system is down here no rules any more nothing. My whole house is in the dark.

photo

Same here.

V2 is not working, no server connection possible..

photo

Same here Zipatile1 on v3 alternate offline/online

photo

It's looks like that Zipato guys don't have test, pre-prod and production environment. I hope they have backups at least but i doubt after one week of no service already. This is not serious guys! Even for start-up this is not acceptable, what to say about the partner of Yale.

If you need an infrastructure help and future support, contact me please. We, from eFellows will be glad to help.

photo

Exactly

photo
photo

My Zipatile is hanging every day now, probably due to the constantly on/offline cycle. Only a hard shutdown helped, yesterday it crashed, had to drain the battery before I could turn it on again.

Luckily I’m only using it for my blinds and heating, and luckily it isn’t as cold as 50 days ago, when this also happened, but then with a firmware upgrade.

photo

Same here Zipatile1 on v3 alternate offline/online.

photo

I have the same problem, my zipatile 1 is offline and it doesn't work from the app or with alexa.

photo

Aldo mi zipatile from april 23. This problem become monthly incredibile…..

photo

My two Zipatile1 on V3 come alive, for now !!

photo

Her also everything back

photo

I have two old zipaboxes that just went down hour ago?

Anyone has same experience

Thanx,

D

photo

same here!

photo

Problem bleibt bei Zipatile 2 mit neuer Bios Firmware

Leave a Comment

Attach a file