Firmware 0.9.999.6

Slashroot shared this problem 8 years ago
Solved

Hi,

Anyone been able to successfully upgrade to the new firmware 0.9.999.6?

I tried several times (i am on 0.9.999.5b) and it fails every try

Regards,

Slashroot

Replies (21)

photo

I did try it one time & it works.

photo

Where is the announcement for this 9.6 version?

photo

Working here but it took awhile before it was finished.

photo

changelog ???

photo

Worked for me.

photo

yes, me to. Thanks!

photo

But now no of the rules are working anymore.

photo

Yes, me too I have problems with rules

I changed two rules today. Sync took a long time but they seemed well changed.

Despite this, the behavior is still the old one !!!

photo

I deactivated my rule that contains some groups I have made, now its working more or less.

photo

It works... THX!

photo

Hi Slashroot,

I see that your box downloaded the .5b a few times.

We'll investigate tomorrow. In meanwhile, please don't try to upgrade to .6 anymore.

The difference between .5b and .6 is that .6 forces the update of the image doing the upgrade.

Now it can upgrade the box with static IP and through the proxy if the box was configured to use it.

photo

Works fine for me. All rules etc. do what they should.

photo

I am able to download it onto my Zipabox but not my Wall Tablet.

photo

Please try again with Android. It should be fine now.

photo

Tried 4 times now and the Wall Tablet will not update.

photo

I still have the "Double action in Scheduler" problem

photo

Here I have also problems with the rules, they don't work anymore after the upgrade to .6

photo

If someone still has issues with rules not running anymore after upgrade on firmware 0.9.999.6

please make sure that your Zipabox is online (please check status on the dashboard as well), and check your rules for faulty and offline devices. If your rules are still not working please open a support ticket.

photo

Hello,

I also passed the milestone of the update firmware and since my rules no longer work or only at 5% and only occasionally .

I tried to disable , to create new very simple with just a shutter to open and close .

This works occasionally for a component or two if I close and reopen within 5 min but if I manage to close them at night they do not reopen in the morning etc ....

writ is it possible to return to the previous firmware?

Have you a quick and effective solution especially for us?

It is not normal to let customers in your community in trouble at the price such facilities cost a !

Especially since I am a fervent customer since the release of your box !

Thank you in advance for your quick return .

Best Regards

photo

We don't have known issue such as yours. Did you contact our support?

photo
photo

Hello,

Yes of course I contacted your support by email !

the latest response from them date last Thursday.

Here is the response !

""

do your

devices work when you manage them directly from the new web UI?

Can you

please change something in the old Rule that doesn't work and then Save the Rule

again, after this Synchronize rules and test the Rule again.

Thank you in

advance for your feedback.

Best regards,

Hrvoje

""

Since I have tried at least 5 or 6 times a day to test changes etc ... and I 'm still at the same point : nothing goes for updating firmware .

I can not even whenever operating a shutter or an electrical outlet through the web interface or application Iphone !

This works only 1 out of 5 times and the worst is that sometimes the requested actions have a timing delay of 2 or 3 minutes after having requested on an interface, so a component sometimes closes or opens when I do not want it or not than I expected .

I sincerely hope that you will seriously lean on my problem because I share on vacation in two weeks and the rules managing the opening and closing my shutters must absolutely work

thanks for your help

Best Regards

photo

Hello Michael,

we are trying to determine what is causing this problem. Since this issue is already being resolved on your Ticket please lets continue our correspondence and send me all the feedback through your Ticket.

Thank you in advance.

Regards

Leave a Comment

Attach a file