Which Zipabox do I have

Ragnar shared this idea 2 years ago
Under Consideration

Hi,

This is perhaps a stupid question but how do I know if I have a Zipabox 1 or 2?

I tried to migrate to v3 this morning to get google home working with my system (believe v3 is necessary for that?) but got the message that my box could not be a Master. I thought that I had a Zipabox 2 but perhaps I am wrong.(?) So how do I check this?

As I do not want to buy a new box and ASLO a multiserver license if I want to keep my old box, I am considering to change to some other brand, like Homey. What do you think, any of you that have any experience of Homey?

BR, Ragnar

Thanks for your help and feedback.

Replies (5)

photo

If it has an antenna attached then it is a Zipabox 1. The Zipabox 2 needs a module attached with the antenna.

photo

Hello,

it should stand on your label under model name.

If the serial starts with "ZB" for example, then it is a Zipabox2.

Submit a ticket if you have issues.

Best regards

photo

Running can give you a superior character alongside wellbeing and wellness. Determination of legitimate shoes for running is a thing of worry in such a manner visit https://snipplr.com/view/38084/perform-action-on-all-elements-of-certain-class-on-page to manage the task. As we can not run in that frame of mind of shoes. Choosing a couple of shoes for running has been made simple by this blog entry.

photo

It is a Zipabox 1 if it has an antenna attached. The antenna must be mounted to a module on the Zipabox 2. geometry dash

photo

I descided to change to a homey instead, to make my automation life less complicated.

Thanks for all answers!

photo

An amazing online platform of shopping to buy quality products at reasonable prices. Their services are adorable and timely. So save your time and buy these products online through this blog. Keep it up.Click Here

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file