how add a zipato wall tablet to my box ?

ReMi shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

I have one box and one wall tablet . I want add the wall tablet to my box so that tablet connected locally to other device ( with z-wave) and without router .

how I do this ?

and please give me a new firmware 8a (app firmware ) for my tablet . ( a link for download)

Replies (1)

photo

You mean like a cluster? >> This is not available yet. But you can add the box and switch between them.

For a new firmware contact support.

photo

I registered both box and wall tablet but my device added just on one controller and other controller is unused !!! have wall tablet a z-wave communicate ? so it is not connect to other device locally ?!

what is the support link ?

photo

I registered both box and wall tablet but my device added just on one controller and other controller is unused !!! have wall tablet a z-wave communicate ? so it is not connect to other device locally ?!

what is the support link ?

photo

Dude i'm not from Zipato..just trying to help. So stop with the !!!!!!!!!!!

If your are in the dashboard (zipabox) and click on the zipato logo then you see a button >> add new box >> fill the serialnumber from the wall tablet.

But to be clear...you are not using the same modules as on the zipabox. So there are 2 controllers with their own devices but you can control them/switch in the UI.

photo

and support.zipato.com or support@zipato.com

photo

ok thank you

photo

To connect your wall tablet to other devices without using a router, follow these steps:

• Check if your tablet and devices support Z-Wave.
  • Put Z-Wave devices in pairing mode.
  • On your tablet, find Z-Wave settings and start pairing.
  • Some devices may need inclusion/exclusion mode.
  • Create associations between the tablet and devices for direct communication.
  • Make sure the tablet talks directly to devices without a router.

For the firmware update (8a) on your tablet, visit the official website for the download link. Follow their instructions to update safely.

Replies have been locked on this page!

You can't vote. Please authorize!