how add a zipato wall tablet to my box ?

ReMi shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

I have one box and one wall tablet . I want add the wall tablet to my box so that tablet connected locally to other device ( with z-wave) and without router .

how I do this ?

and please give me a new firmware 8a (app firmware ) for my tablet . ( a link for download)

Replies (1)

photo

You mean like a cluster? >> This is not available yet. But you can add the box and switch between them.

For a new firmware contact support.

photo

I registered both box and wall tablet but my device added just on one controller and other controller is unused !!! have wall tablet a z-wave communicate ? so it is not connect to other device locally ?!

what is the support link ?

photo

I registered both box and wall tablet but my device added just on one controller and other controller is unused !!! have wall tablet a z-wave communicate ? so it is not connect to other device locally ?!

what is the support link ?

photo

Dude i'm not from Zipato..just trying to help. So stop with the !!!!!!!!!!!

If your are in the dashboard (zipabox) and click on the zipato logo then you see a button >> add new box >> fill the serialnumber from the wall tablet.

But to be clear...you are not using the same modules as on the zipabox. So there are 2 controllers with their own devices but you can control them/switch in the UI.

photo

and support.zipato.com or support@zipato.com

photo

ok thank you

photo

To connect your wall tablet to other devices without using a router, follow these steps:

• Check if your tablet and devices support Z-Wave.
  • Put Z-Wave devices in pairing mode.
  • On your tablet, find Z-Wave settings and start pairing.
  • Some devices may need inclusion/exclusion mode.
  • Create associations between the tablet and devices for direct communication.
  • Make sure the tablet talks directly to devices without a router.

For the firmware update (8a) on your tablet, visit the official website for the download link. Follow their instructions to update safely.

Replies have been locked on this page!