This object is in archive! 

Problem after update to 0.9.999.8.

Manuel shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

Hi,

Last weekend I tryed the Beta version 0.9.999.7d that came just before that release and had to get back to the 0.9.999.6 as several of my Z-wave switch were always offline, yesterday I updated to 0.9.999.8 and the same switch were offline so I have backed to an old version until you'll fix the offline problem, and don't say that it is the switches that have problem as the only changed is the version and nothing else...

Those switch are Aeon Micro Switch G2 V2 and everspring switch AN158-6.

Thanks for any help.

Edit:

with 0.9.999.8 I got 3 Offline, 2 with problem and 46 Online

with 0,9.999.3a I got 49 Online without any problem...

Edit 2:

when I updated to 0.9.999.8 and tryed to make a sych nothing happened, just waiting and waiting but nothing, perhapps something more to look at...

Thanks.

Replies (16)

photo

Anyone knows how to get the 0.9.999.6 back?

When I go to API and get the OLD so I get the 0.9.999.3a...

Thanks for any help....

Edit :

I found the way to get the 0.9.999.6...

photo

Same here.. Cant sync after update.

photo

Have you restarted the web browser?

photo

Wow.. Thanks.. :-)

photo
photo

I have the following problem:

1. I cannot add new devices. Web UI does not start countdown

2. I could add a new device via IOS App

3. I got a new z-wave database. But all devices are working so far.

4. With this FW the nodon devices are fully supported (16 functions)

5. Inclusion of Hue is not possible (box hangs and has to be restarted)

This are my findings of today

photo

To add:

Sees that ALL sensors misbehave independent of vendor. All door/window sensor are not working, so do not all my moving sensors or temp and humidity.

Maybe that a lot of rules do not work because of the non existent sensors.

photo
photo

Hi Manuel, how do you get 0.9.999.6 back?

After lot of issues with 0.9.999.8 I revert to old firmware but now I've 0.9.999.3a ...

photo

Hi,

Up on the main screen for the Control Center you press the API button to open a new window. You look down in the list for Firmware and open it, inside that list you just click on the green "POST" /firmware/upgrade/ and then you write 72 in the id value and "Try it out".

Your box should then download the 0.9.999.6 , install it and reboot.

photo
photo

@Manuel: I have same problem, how did you get 0.9.999.6 ?

photo

Hi,

Up on the main screen for the Control Center you press the API button to open a new window. You look down in the list for Firmware and open it, inside that list you just click on the green "POST" /firmware/upgrade/ and then you write 72 in the id value and "Try it out".

photo

what is the id value to get the 0.999.3a version ?

photo

I don't know, to get the 0.999.3a I just selected the GET /firmware/upgade/ol>

Edit:

I try to write old at the end but always got ol>

photo
photo

I also had a problem with some switches going offline. Also, the status of my Security DSC panel now only shows "False" instead of the actual Mode. If I click on the DSC ICON for the actual MODEin the APP the actual Mode is correct.

photo

Hi all,

we are familiar with the problem which may occur in some cases after the upgrade. Hopefully it's gonna be fixed tomorrow. We will keep you posted...

photo

From this morning rules with shutter don't work.

All shutter start and stop immediately.

This looks like what happened when in the old web scene editor there was an on/off switch associate to each shutter that if included prevented all the scene from working.

Now this switch isn't present but the behavior is the same and nothing works

photo

Just a clarification, I mean "scene with shutter", not rules

photo

Hi, only one shutter doesnt't work this morning.

It doesn't open at time, and I can't open it with the dashboard or with my phone (android). I had to open it with the remote which is directly added to the shutter module. (I did this for each shutter and light in case zipato will not work..)

photo
photo

Since I upgraded the firmware from 0.999.6 to

0.999.8 my Everspring HAC01v1 Sensor reports its status to the controller only

with a delay of several minutes (if at all).

I downgraded the firmware to 0.999.3a (why 3a

and not 6?) and it works perfect (delay less than 1 sec).

photo

Same with me. 8a is not working with my Everspring HAC01v1 Sensor . Downgrade to 3a works.

How do I get 0.999.6 again. Value the time I have spent with this mess, I could have bought a fancy gateway.

photo

Hi,

photo

Hi

and thanks a lot Manuel concerning reverse operation to previous firmware : it works perfectly, and now the problem i had with my aeon fw088 remote is solve (and i can open my box again :-)

photo

Hi Ein Stein,

Did you try to disable all the rules? and do a sync. Then put 1 rule back on and see if that one works.

Another tip is to unplug the power from the zipabox. Wait a few minutes. Put the power back on and see if everything works again.

photo
photo

Anything new about this?

I have tryed all the versions after the 999-6, all the Beta and nothing is working well, the devices are going Offline all the time, one after one, impossible to use the Alarm as there is always one of the motion detector that is Offline when I want to arm the alarm...

So, what happend?

photo

I have read those comments, but it doesn't help me, my sensors goes offline and comes online again, time to time with those versions, impossible to use Zipato Box when it is like this, so the .6 is the best version so long....

photo
photo

Now, after the last Beta install and back to 999.6 so I wanted to make some change on some Rules, all seems ok but the changes doesn't work, it is still the old Rules that are working but when I open the rules, it is the new Rules I can see, what is that problem?

Then my box doesn't send any email anymore, why?

photo

Would be nice to see if anyone got the same problem...

photo

i HAD the same problems. Tried all kind of ways to get things working. Rewrote the rules, readded devices. You name it. After 3-4 weeks and who knows how many hours, i went back to 999.6 and now all the rules and devices, and especially important, alarm, has been working fine. I would not recommend anyone to update beyond this firmware release. And still i see the supportpeople from Zipato recommending everyone with a problem to do this. That way they just add new supporttickets for themself and solve problems, one individual at a time.

photo

I have tryed all the Beta version and none of those solve the Offline problem that comes with the 999.8 version so I am still at 999.6 as it is the last working version...

photo
photo

Now, none of my rules are working, all is just blocked, and I don't know how to get it work again...

photo

Ok, I got my Rules to work again, had to erase and write some again, found those that were blocking the Rules by inactivating them one after one...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file