This object is in archive! 

Close auAutomatic closing shutters Somfy RF module

meninbike shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

hi!!

after very many trials I allow myself a post for a problem of closing shutters Somfy control via RF module.

I want to program an automatic closing at 20:00 two shutters

I post you a picture of the rule

thank you all for your help

Replies (10)

photo

Does the scene run normally? Are the values of the Humidity metre in numeric form as you have written or percentages.

The only thing I would change is to run the configure in the when block, then the humidity check in the if block.

Reason, because if the Humidity sensor is battery operated you may not get a reading for half hour or more from the sensor. Then it will not be 8 oclock either.

You do realise that the shutters will not close if the humidity reading is above the nominate 99?

Maybe you should create a rule where in the when puzzle you create a time period for the sensor to get a reading and close accordingly. Say over a one hour period.

photo

Hi Adrian

The humidity is a percentage ? is that different ? To the temperature ...

Can i put a THEN block instead ofthe IF block ?

And i have already trying a time slot !

Thanks in advance

photo

Hi, just wanted to check your reading were in percentage. Having set as you have it seems pointless, as the Humidity will always be below 99%.

In your first example you attached, does the scene run then. If so your rule should like this this first example i have included. If 8 oclock is the main characteristic of the rule, this should be the focal point. Alternatively try just setting each awning individually to the closed position instead of using a rule.

When grouping objects I create a virtual switch like in example 2. Then use the rule maker to set the options for the individual items. This also gives me two options for the rule to run, on and off.

Hope this helps.

photo

Ok Thanks a lot i m going too try it this rule with temperature is invalid

(file attached) doesn't work too (date expected)

photo

Ok Thanks a lot i m going too try it this rule with temperature is invalid

(file attached) doesn't work too (date expected)

photo
photo

Is anybody get the answer for me please ???

photo

photo

photo

This rule doesn't work too

photo

For my opinion your rule kicks in at 20:26.

If, at the same time - the temperature sensor will send an update with a value < 99 the shutters will go down (which is not very likely).

If the temperature sensor will send no update at this time the shutters will do nothing.

So for my understanding you have 2 options:

1) work only with scheduler and close the shutters at 20:26 regardless which temperature

2) write the value of the temperature sensor in a variable and check against the variable @20:26

photo

Ok thanks i ll try the second choice because i had already tried the first choice with the scheduler

Thxs

Can you help me to create the second rule please ???

:-)

Thxs a lot

photo

I have attached a similar rule which is working in my case for weeks.

In this case the {when clause} has to match all: update from the temp. sensor has to come in a specified timeframe and the shutter has to be completely open.

Then i wait 5 seconds and shutter got to value 55.

Hope this helps

photo

For the variable option i would try something like the attached rule:

1) write a 1 or 0 into variable "Temp" regarding the temperature with separate rules

2) check at the scheduled time if there is a "1" in the variable and drive the shutters down

Good Luck!

;-)

photo

Thanks a Lot Gerald I willl try it soon has possible

Thx

photo

Thanks a Lot Gerald I willl try it soon has possible

Thx

photo
photo

This one Doesn't work I m desperate :-s

photo

Try this

(Divise les conditions)

Files: rule.JPG
photo

i m so stupid this one works !!!

i have miss the right button at top

I click the sync button on the box instead of rules :-s

thanks a lot to all users try to help me

i post a pic of the rules with time to somfy !

photo

thank you to all those who kindly help me

Leave a Comment

Attach a file