Thermostat function does not work (with StellaZ)

Nils Norin shared this problem 8 years ago
Known

Hi

I use the climate/thermostat control. I have StellaZ radiator thermostats and separate temperature sensors in the rooms. But the system does not hold the set temperature. One room (”badrum”) does never(!) reach the set temp, and the thermostat valve does not open even close to max even to temperature is much lower than set.

Why does it not work??

It’s very enjoying to spend a lot of money on hardware (a Zipato controller, and a lot of devices to it) and it does not do its job.

I emailed Zipato but does not get any reply.

Please help me get this working

/Nils

Replies (6)

photo

Not sure if it helps, but you need to select the temp sensor also for the heating input.

photo

I think the problem is that I haven't changed the MODE on the StellaZ to Direct control?

Can that be it?

How do I change the mode? The StellaZ manual just say that I should use the "Z-wave command classes

BASIC SET 0xfe

THERMOSTAT MODE SET 0x1f

But how do I do that??

Please help

photo

photo

I think the problem is that I haven't changed the MODE on the StellaZ to Direct control?

Can that be it?

How do I change the mode? The StellaZ manual just say that I should use the "Z-wave command classes

BASIC SET 0xfe

THERMOSTAT MODE SET 0x1f

But how do I do that??

Please help

photo

It might be the reason, however have you tried to insert the temp sensor as input? It might be that it only shows the temperature, but bot acts as the heating input is left blank. I would love to know how exactly use these command classes as well.

photo

Perhaps this manual might help you?

https://community.zipato.com/attachments/1024

Leave a Comment

Attach a file