Push Notification with action ??

Lars shared this idea 8 years ago
Under Consideration

Can we make something like this?

d3d707cbae12496573533f08abf61059

Best Answer
photo

Hello Lars,

First, I like your Idea has this will deliver a great service. Of course we could use rule creator to do something similar but I agree that the key point is to have the system asking for a confirmation on a suggested action.

This could be embedded as an "option" in the configuration of devices OR zipato could build a "request confirmation" option in the rule creator.

Second, I consider that, in the future generation of "smart homes devices" the box will "learn" your habits with some 'machine learning' capabilities. The box will have the capability to identify something happening and that is "out of normal". System will than alert you and propose a corrective actions that the user will accept or reject. This will be the future for sure and this will come real within a few years thanks to "cognitive capabilities" (such has Watson cognitive solution from IBM). In about 4 or 5 years (maybe less ) a smart home system that will not deliver this type of service will be "out of fashion". My advice to Zipato team : I suggest you anticipate and start working on Lars suggestion.

Replies (17)

photo

Examples:

Door not locket, lock the door?

No rain for 2 days, water the garden?

Alarm not armed, arm system?

photo

can't we already do this with the rules?

a6265b09125d6f78e9c77ad7eedd7c14

photo

that's not what I mean.

I like the message to ask me whether I want to perform the action

photo

You could make something with Tasker like this. But don't ask me how...because i don't have the time.

photo

could be done with tasker, but as it looks like you are running ios based on the screenshot its not possible

if you run android with tasker

use auto-notification to configure event when notification is received

use tasker to give you a popup and then use imperi home interaction to execute the screen if yes is selected

(if not running imperi home you have to use a virtual in zipabox to get a address and then link that via a rule)

if ios mayby something can be done with IFTTT, not using it myself so don't know

photo

i don't think you can do this whit tasker. at leas i cant until now :)

photo
photo

Android and tasker is the answer. Otherwise create a rule that automatically turns on a virtual switch when there is no motion.

Then another rule that when the virtual switch is on, wait 5 minutes, check the state of the virtual switch, then arm the system. This way you have the option to turn the switch back off within 5 mintues manually.

Having a virtual switch like this is handy for creating a presence at home function. All sensors can turn this switch on, and it will automatically revert to off after 30 minutes(for example).

photo

The screenshot is only an example.

I've seen this in a movie of fibaro.

photo

The screenshot is only an example.

I've seen this in a movie of fibaro.

I think it will be handy to make the decision to run a scene.

photo

Forget the Fibaro Movie. I saw that movie over a year ago when they didn't have GPS tracking, and everyone was asking about it and they could not support it. Also there are no ovens that are "Connected". Don't get me wrong, it is a good idea, you'll just have to work around it in the meantime. Hopefully we get some third parties developing app for the Zipabox soon.

photo

Yes I know but the idea is brilliant, or not??

photo

Hello Lars,

First, I like your Idea has this will deliver a great service. Of course we could use rule creator to do something similar but I agree that the key point is to have the system asking for a confirmation on a suggested action.

This could be embedded as an "option" in the configuration of devices OR zipato could build a "request confirmation" option in the rule creator.

Second, I consider that, in the future generation of "smart homes devices" the box will "learn" your habits with some 'machine learning' capabilities. The box will have the capability to identify something happening and that is "out of normal". System will than alert you and propose a corrective actions that the user will accept or reject. This will be the future for sure and this will come real within a few years thanks to "cognitive capabilities" (such has Watson cognitive solution from IBM). In about 4 or 5 years (maybe less ) a smart home system that will not deliver this type of service will be "out of fashion". My advice to Zipato team : I suggest you anticipate and start working on Lars suggestion.

photo

Hope some one from Zipato is listening.....?

photo
photo

easy to integratee45e7a04ed264325392b61fd9d6e9cf0

photo

Overall the notifications are not really integrated. If I get a push message, it is empty and upon opening it just opens the app but no info what was the push message about.

photo

Try filning both subject and message, the push notification text is the message. This worked for me. (iOS)

photo

not for me, all notifications are just as I have written them in the message section. I can react to each message with Autonotification and Tasker as the body of the messages are different.

Hey Lars, why do I not have a scene value for insert value? And what does this do exactly? I thought it would only give a value of the attribute and in this case whether the scene has run.

photo

The picture is jest an example id added the tap manual whit paint :)

photo
photo

That is why I use the Pushover service. It also lets me see the message history

photo

I completely resolved my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the very detailed description. I wrote my review on the oxessays review, you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention in your time.

photo

Interesting idea, thanks. A push notification is a short pop-up message in an app or browser. It is sent to users to tell them about updates, news and promotions. The main purpose of push notifications is to deliver relevant information to the customer to maintain engagement. About the implementation: first, the application sends a request to your device. The device sends it to Apple's push notification service (APNS), which sends a device token in response. The device redirects the token to the application, which moves it to the Backend. The device token is then sent back to APNS along with the notification itself. Only after that, the message reaches the device and the user can see it. I was able to gather this information from the posts on Twitter in which the developers share their experience. I saw a couple of dozen posts of similar content there and noticed that in most cases they were published by accounts to which almost 39 thousand subscribers were subscribed! I'm sure this is because the authors of such posts used the services of buy twitter followers to quickly increase the number of subscribers.

photo

Adarsh Park Heights give the most notable features for luxurious living. The slice- edge structure combines great design and a plethora of installations. In Adarsh Park Heights, you'll be suitable to enjoy a plethora of conveniences that you have noway had ahead. Adarsh Park Heights Adarsh Park Heights price Adarsh Property Sumadharu Folium SUMADHURA FOLIUM

Leave a Comment

Attach a file