This object is in archive! 

Fibaro Multisensor - Luminance value too low

Sven Konken shared this question 8 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

I'm using a fibaro 4in1 multisensor. Seems to work with one exception.

It only reports very low luminance values, at the moment its sunny outside and it reports me a luminance of 18lux, that would be equal to the street lighting at night.

I already changed the luminance report threshold to 20lux. But if the range of lighning varies only from 0-18 I think I have to redude the value much more.

I'm confuses cause the sensor should be able to report values up to 10000 lux and not only 0-20.

How can I fix it to get the right values?

Thank you.

Replies (12)

photo

Good morning,

I have the same problem. Exclude and include again did not change the problem. This problem is new. In older fw the report of luminance was ok.

photo

Same problem here,

photo

Same with me - I have 3in1 and 4in1 sensors, but all Show the same low levels ......

photo

Opened a ticket.

photo

Any update on this?

photo

Same problem!Any answer on this jet??

When my Zipabox was new (about 2 years ago) this works, but in the last year it don't report the luminance correct.

photo

I have Aeon 4 in 1 sensors and lux works fine in those. I 3-4 fibaro aswell, but i dont use the lux report on these, i see check if i have the same issue. In that case its a problem with the fibaro integration.

photo

Same issue here! Have Fibaro and Aeon motions sensors in same room. Aeon report 186 LUX and Fibaro report 11 LUX.

photo

I have the 4 in 1, which works OK, but was added a while ago.......

and I have the 6 in 1, which has the same issue with luminance, UV doesn't work, and for the life of me, I don't see the shock sensor either.......

photo

Same issue here. Two weeks ago it suddenly started reporting lux-levels in the 0-20 range.

photo

same problem here and the motionsensor part keeps detecting motion every few seconds while no one is there.

photo

Same problem here since I´ve bought the Sensor. The value for luminance is always ways to low. Only in the summertime I sometimes got values of a couple of thousands. But normaly the floor, which is not that dark at all, seems to be pitch dark.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file