Fibaro Wallplug support

William Noël shared this idea 11 years ago
Completed

Hi, I'm interested by full support of new Fibaro Wallplug

Replies (15)

photo

Yes, it seems to be a great device.

Zipato , go, go, go, you can start to work on it.

photo

Yes that really important

photo

I got mine today! Please make it happen. :)

photo

Okey I tested to add a Fibaro Wall Plug today...

Nope it do not work in ZipaBox, don't get any configuration for it, and the "add device process" hangs :-(

What I can't understand it that it looks like every device has to be supported for each and every controller...

Isn't z-wave a STANDARD???

Why does nothing work if ZipaBox have not add "support" for it, shouldn't it just include the device, and the z-Wave standard shall du the rest!!!

Why does there have to be added support for a standard device to work?

Is it so that the only things that work, is the devices that ZipaBox has "added support for"?

photo

Although I have the same questions as HB, I managed to get my wall-plugs included in the Zipabox.

Not correctly though. Twee devices were added, and some power (percentage?) reading.

I added them as a 'generic zwave device'. I could use the switch to turn them on or off.

Guess we have to wait for the Zipatoteam to support them fully. Like use the power reading in the energywidget.

photo

When you say full support, can you explain what does it mean for today? What is supported?

photo

zipato team,

any update here ?

photo

I tried to include mine and didn't work. Zipabox was stcuk at : module added. I never got the module saved

Let's wait for the official support

photo

Finally I got 3 devices in the web interface :) I removed the 2 incorrect one and now have the module. So far I can do ON/OFF and see power use

photo

yep however the power is not available in the widget. It is just a value

photo

We have tested the wall plug and it is working fine:

Functions as:

On / off

Energy consumption

Status update after switching manually

Please be aware of the fact that there are 2 FW versions of the plug.Our version: Fibaro Wall Plug FGWPE/F-101 v.2.1 - v.2.3 (shown in the Zipabox)

photo

Completed!

photo

Is it already possible to control/set the color of the ring of this Fibaro plug with current zipabox support ? (regardless of the power consumption measurement).

photo

How do you add the wall plug? The fibaro manual was in a language I don't understand? I tried going to add device-> generic zwave device -> pressed the button on the wall plug ... but it didn't find the wall plug.

photo

First reset then add...and try pushing the button a few times.

photo

I can run the add device process… but at the and it ask to change name

I Cannot change the name … device is not added

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file