This object is in archive! 

Zipato Mini Keypad with zipatomini

Joao Abreu shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hi all.

I'm considering to buy a Zipato mini, specially to control the access to my apartment while I'm away. In that way, I'm considering to buy also the Door/Windows Sensor and the Mini Keypad with RFID supporting a total 5 RFID Tags.

As far as I know, with Zipato mini you have by default a license to support up to 5 devices. In this scenario, is each RFID Tag considered a single device (so it would be 7 devices: 1 Sensor + 1 Keypad + 5 Tags) or will this setup consider only 2 devices?

Thanks in advance

Best Answer
photo

Hello Joao,

I think it will be much easier if you use Alarm zones and Alarm partitions to configure your "Alarm" since you can find there almost all option that you have mentioned.

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Joao,

RFID Tags you mention will not be counted as devices on Zipamini. The setup you mention will be counted as two devices.

photo

Hi Antonio.

Thank you for your fast reply. I've a few more questions:

1 - is it possible to configure multiple actions like:

If Door Sensor opened then

Beep Keypad

wait 3 seconds

If Keypad not disarmed then sound an alarm

2 - Do this system keeps a log accessible by the mobile app where I can check the events registered by the devices?

3 - In your point of view, what is the number of devices I should consider buying a Zipato instead a Zipamini?

Thanks in advance,

JA

photo

1. The rfid reader is battery operated and is not listening for commands / requests from the controller (Zipamini). So you cannot make it beep like that.

photo

So I guess I should use a Siren to Beep and remembers my family that they must Disarm the system within 3 seconds?

photo

Hello Joao,

I think it will be much easier if you use Alarm zones and Alarm partitions to configure your "Alarm" since you can find there almost all option that you have mentioned.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file