This object is in archive! 

Zipatile Buttons flicker

Christoph Krieger shared this problem 7 years ago
Known

The 6 touch Buttons are flickering after a while and also the one in the middle of each side is lighter than the others.

Replies (1)

photo

Hi, I also have the middle butons lighter than the others. Guess this is due to the way where the LEDs are located so it is a hardware design.

However the flickering. Was it not red colour when flickered? That would indicate alarm.

Normally the buttons are led when the system is armed. If the alarm goes, it flickers in red...

photo

I set the LED to purple and they flickered purple after a while. I have disabled all alarms.I can reproduce it as often as I want.

photo

Well, I have no idea then. How you reproduce this? So I can try myslef.

photo

No flickering here either. But maybe it's at a certain level and color. What level/color are you using?

photo

It works for some hours and then it starts flickering. When I set brightness back to 0 and then to 100 again it works again for some hours.

0fecd8011c058cb9961b247eeab4e7c4

photo

Christoph please open ticket on support.zipato.com

photo

I have tried a few more things before I wanted to open a ticket and Attila was right. It is an alarm related issue.

I use the binary sensor and the siren as doorbell. Everytime the doorbell is pushed the LED start flickering. First the sound of the door_chime is ringing and afterwards some other alert. But how can this happen as I have deleted all alarm partitions? Is the a workaround?

photo

maybe it is a power issue. Is the doorbell and binary sensor on the same circuit as the zipatile? Does it flicker when sending other commands to other devices?

photo

I meant the built in dry input (12-24VDC) of the Zipatile which is shown as binary input. It only flickers when siren (doorbell) is ringing

photo

Did you find a solution ... I am facing the same issue. All Alarms are off or deleted but the LED Buttons flicker when a movement is recocnized.

Thanks

Ralph

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file