This object is in archive! 

PTZ controls for IP cameras

Thomas shared this idea 7 years ago
Under Consideration

Is it possible to add actions to control a camera? For a IP-100 AC I have the URLs for controlling the camera view. So it would be nice to be able to control this position.

Replies (6)

photo

Definitely agree. It was existing previously but it was removed.

photo

In the meanwhile I have created a virtual switch which triggers the URL to control my camera. But a more sophisticated integration would be nice of course.

photo

I think there is some sort of PTZ controls using the mobile app (android), I noticed while streaming my Zipatile camera I pinched the screen accidentally and the phone showed a leyend "Zoom In" and if you pinch out then it shows "Zoom Out". Of course Zipatile camera is fixed but you guys might want to try with your other cameras...

photo

I noticed this as well. But my camera is PTZ but nothing happens :(.

photo

For PTZ there would need to be a setting for the HTTP link for each direction and the stop. Similar to Fibaro UI. Then you should be able to steer the camera. This required implementation from Zipato.

photo

Hi, I've found a sub-node called "Camera Control" under my PTZ camera. Do you Guys know if it is possible to use it for PTZ control somehow?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file