This object is in archive! 

Measure only luminance with multisensor trio

barış saydam shared this question 7 years ago
Need Answer

I want to measure only luminance with multisensor trio every 30 minutes and I will use the luminance value in an illumination rule. How can I avoid temperature and setup the measurement time ? Please help me. Thanks

Best regards.

Replies (6)

photo

Up!

photo

you need to change the luminance report interval to 1. THen you can either just hide the other meters via the device list, or change the bit value in the multisensor function. You will need to consult the manual to see which setting will do luminance only.

photo

Is there an specific reason why you don't want the meters to update???

photo

I want to measure luminance and I will use this values in a illumination rule. For example

75<luminance<100 ==== dimmer % 5

50<luminance<75 ==== dimmer %30

25<luminance<50 ====dimmer %60

luminance<25 ==== dimmer %90

This rule don't has to temperature or humidity. It use to only luminance value. If I don't use the values, this method will earn me more energy. But whatever I did, I can't measure any value without motion sensor. If no motion, it doesn't measure any value.

The values in file is not true :( If the trio sensor perceive a motion, It shows true values.

( Sorry about my English, I hope you will understand me :) )

photo

Values with motion and values with no motion

photo

Barış,

If I understand you correctly, the issue is that changes in illumination (luminance values) aren't sent to the Zipabox as often as you like. For this you need to change the report interval from the device, if possible, and set it to report however often you like. Be aware though, that constant reporting drains the battery.

As far as I understand, the "Refresh All" block in "Advanced" section will interrogate all devices and ask for their values. This too, done too often, would drain batteries. After you issue a Refresh All, you'll probably want to wait a few seconds before you test values.

photo

Thanks for comment. I'll try and inform :)

photo

Thanks for comment. I'll try and inform :)

photo

yes robert is correct.

You can use a 3v driver to power the trio sensor. i use these to power the quad sensors. Then you can set the report interval to every 5 minutes if need be. Otherwise this sensor will only last a few weeks.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file