Reboots strike back on Fmw 1.1.23??

Alberto Macias shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Has anyone been experiencing reboots with the new beta? Looks like at least two times a day my zipabox reboots, the most extrage is that every day reboots aproximately at 12 am UTC -6.

Replies (10)

photo

No reboots here. But I have several times experienced "dropouts" on fmw. 1.1.23 where the Zipabox apparently freezes so that contacts and wall switches does not work.

Very annoying when most of our lights are controlled by Z-wave units.

photo

I experienced reboots yesterday but i was on firmware 1.0.18a and with stable internet connection. Also experienced this before and currently have a ticket open.

photo

Since I have created a random rule to randomly simulate like we are home (i used a lot of random puzzles) I have clogged up my zipatile so much that it was unusable. I have removed the rule as my zipatile went beserk (ticket still open). Although I have removed the rule and also the schedulers (via the API), I experience random reboots in a loop about 2x in a month, also some of my simple rules sometimes don't finish or finish delayed and sometime one of my light switches on its own in the night (terrace). it appears to me that although I have made all effort to remove every piece of that random rule, something still is there and possibly causing the zipatile to clog up and thus run out of memory...Alberto, perhaps you have the same case, hence why you have reboots.

photo

Milan,

Both my zipatiles are not rebooting. My Zipabox which also has been upgraded to 1.1.23 in order to be able to be part of the cluster. To be honest after reading so many times that note zipato keeps saying "Cluster function is made for creating a real integration environment from the scratch, with proper planning and installation knowledge. It is PRO functionality and professional installation with support is recommended." I'm now a bit afraid of testing it, I have 50+ devices already working on my system...

photo

yes i'm having more reboots now too. And having trouble syncing rules

photo

Dear All,

please open a Ticket at support.zipato.com and provide us with the serial number of your Zipato controller so we could examine your case. Thank you in advance.

We are sorry for the caused inconvenience and thank you for sending us required information.

Best regards,

Pero Zovkic

photo

I have had this problem for some weeks to, was told to downgraded to stable 1.0.17, but still no solution.

photo

Im getting reboots every day now.!! Its driving me nuts

photo

Same for me, many times per day

photo

Dear all,

the reboot could have been caused by many reasons. First of all make sure that you've got the "Keep offline" option in the Zipato Settings menu checked.

Secondly, make sure you're running the latest official firmware, especially if the beta is causing issues.

Last but not least, every system is individually built, that is the main issue and reason why we can't always detect and solve problems, especially if vaguely described.

Best regards,

Stefan

Replies have been locked on this page!