This object is in archive! 

Alarm partition problem has been sabotaged

Lafargue Eric shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

Hello,

I bought a ZIPATO PSE02 siren.Regularly I have alarms: The alarm partition has been sabotaged.

I receive alerts yet no sabotage has taken place.Can you help me ?

Attached pictures.

Yours sincerely,

Eric Lafargue

Files: abc.jpg

Replies (2)

photo

Eric,

The alarm you have been experiencing is a tamper alarm, do you have a Fibaro Door/Window sensor there? or what kind of sensor you are using?

Meanwhile, turn off tamper alerts for that partition, save and sync.

photo

What device is configured on "MAISON"zone, the siren or the motion sensor?? whichever sensor you have configured on that partition is sending the tamper alerts, usually you have to install devices in certain way so you don't get false tamper alarms.

photo

Both, but in my opinion the problem comes from the siren because before its installation no problem.

photo

What do you mean by both? you can only have one sensor per zone, in the first image you attached, inside the alarm partition there is a Zone called "Maison" which is ANORMAL, that is the one creating the alarms.

photo

My siren ZIPATO PSE02 is placed in the house with the movement detector LC104PIMW.

I think this is the siren car problem before its installation no problem.

photo

Eric,

Do me a favor, from the web control app please go to your Alarm, expand your zones and go to "Maison" Zone by clicking on the small gear icon, then take a snapshot from its configuration as in the second image please. The sensor you configured in that zone is the one giving you troubles, as you mention, most likely is the siren, the alarm you have received is a TAMPER alert which is usually sent when the sensor has been removed from it's base, detached it's place or someone tried to destroy it. If the device is not properly installed it can give you tamper false alarms, please look at the manual I have attached and make sure the tamper key is pressed when placed on its base.

photo

Bonjour Alberto,

Merci pour votre aide.

Désolé pour mon mauvaise Anglais.

Ci-joint la copie de l'écran que vous m'avez demandez.

Bonne journée.

fd6ce1fb3d892157c08c700c46bfc659

photo

The Siren cannot be triggering a tamper alarm. Its coming from either one of your sensors.

You can raise a support ticket as always so we can inspect it and help you out.

Cheers,

V

photo

Hello Vedran Brundić,

I opened a ticket on 22 March 2017 02:06 PM (# ADT-367-33223).

Since then I have been waiting for your help.

Before installing the siren there was no problem.

The day I installed the siren I had a sabotaged partition alarm one hour after installation.

Since then I have problems of alarm partition sabotaged regularly; it happened again this afternoon.

Yours sincerely,

Eric Lafargue

photo

Eric,

Something is weird on your Zone configuration, there is no sensor configured in Maison zone, set it up again, save and sync. What is the purpose of having the siren set up as a Zone? it would probably just be useful if you want to check for tamper on your siren, you don't need to add it as a zone in order to use it as a siren. Did you checked that the alarms stop if you unmount the siren and press the tamper key for 5 seconds or more?

photo

Hello Alberto,

As you can see in the image below I do not have the option to choose the LC104PIMW motion sensor.

http://hpics.li/2e84866

Below here are exactly the brackets of my alarm.

http://hpics.li/bc8d124

I have two sirens, one outside and the siren Zipato inside the house.

Sorry but I do not understand the rest of your message.

photo

Ok, so that zone is meant to be your motion sensor? I don't know how you were able to create it, in order to create a zone you have to configure one sensor to it, however I have experienced issues with some zones after upgrading firmwares, it appeared as "empty" zone and I had to re-configure it. If your sensor is not listed and you see it on the device browser only Zipato Support can help you to find out why you cannot select it on the virtual alarm, I would try to delete the zone and re-create it.

Regarding the last part of my message. You have mentioned that your tamper alerts started when you installed the Indoor Zipato Siren correct?, in the email you uploaded (automated email from zipato) I see that the zone "maison" is the one creating the tamper alerts, that is why I asked you for the screenshot, to see which sensor you had configured there, it seems that there is no sensor, so you have problems on the config of your alarm that need to be fixed.

Now regarding the Indoor Siren, it has a tamper key (small plastic tab in between the body of the siren and the siren base see screenshot attached, this tamper key will trigger a tamper alarm from the siren to the controller if someone tries to remove your siren from the base, in order to avoid these alerts the tamper key need to be always pressed, usually this is achieved while mounting the siren on it's base but it is posible that it is not mounted correctly on the base or even you could have a defective one.

See if this helps;

1. Make sure you are running the latest beta firmware, as I mentioned I have had problems with previous firmwares and this beta fixed them 1.2.15.

2. Delete "Maison" zone from the partition, sync and refresh. Go to your alarm partition again and create the zone again, configure the sensor.

3. Take a look at your other zones and make sure there is a sensor configured to each, if not, try to select it or repeat second step with this zone.

4. If you cannot select your sensor while creating a zone, contact zipato support, Vedran Brundic is by far the best guy on support I have worked with, he will be able to help for sure, just try to be very explicit on your tickets.

I hope this helps.

https://www.zipato.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/ph-pse02-Zipato-Siren-User-Manual-v1.2.pdf

photo

Thank you for your help.

I look at this in a few days because I'm not at home right now.

The ticket is created for 5 days and still no response.

Good night.

Eric

photo

Hello Alberto;

I hope to have solved my problem thanks to your help.

On picture 1 I checked "Show in accessories"

In image 4 my motion detector now appears.

I did the same for the 2 zones.

I have to stay on firmware 1.1.38 because when I update the last firmware I can not send an HTTP request to receive an SMS.

Regarding the anti-sabotage system on the internal siren it works correctly.

Thank you for your help, it is very nice.

I hope the problem is solved.

Good night.

Eric

photo

Here is the photo

Files: 1234.jpg
photo

Sounds like you nailed it, if you still experience tamper alerts take a look to the device first and look at their manual to see how they trigger these alerts. I really don't care about tamper alerts so I disable these on my system. Glad I could help, au revoir!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file