This object is in archive! 

Alarm can be set by UI, but not by rules or mini keypad

acteck shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hey,

I can arm my alarm by the UI with bypass of some doors or windows. But I cannot do this by mini keypad or a rule. Is this a new problem with actual FW 1.2.20?

Quick set is tagged.

Replies (11)

photo

Hi,

did you enable "Quick arm" in Settings?

regards Helle

photo

Sure, see my last sentence.

But thank you for your help!

Andreas

photo

Perhaps is the information for "Bypass" not correct transfered, because manually I can arm my system, but not by rules.

photo

Hi,

this is the option we talk about.

See att. Screen.

Regards Helle

photo

I know. It is set

photo

Now i get it, u mean u can't arm a Partition if some Zones are not ready, right?

photo

Right

Even if I bypass a zone I cannot arm it quick (by rule or keypad)

photo

Hello,

I have the same problem.My phone and my wife's phone have macrodroid with a macro to activate, each, a virtual sensor "absence" ... it works very well.I created a ruleWhen the two phone are away then arm alarmWhen one of the two phone is present then disarm alarm.

But it does not work.I have the "fast armed" checked though.

If anyone had the solution.thank you in advance

photo

I had similar experience after upgrading to some newer version. Im unsure how it happened and right now Im unsure if it is somehow fixed by itself or what.

photo

Ok. So via the Web UI I can do everything. It also works with the zipato remote controller. However I cannot arm on the android phone when a zone is not ready so looks like something needs to be sorted by Zipato. It was not a problem before.

photo

Yet all my areas are ready. I will create a ticket to fix the problemoudre le problème

Leave a Comment

Attach a file