This object is in archive! 

White Zipatile - Black Display?

Robert Hercz shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

From what I understand from other posts, the white display with black text on the white Zipatile is advertising mockup only and that the display _cannot_ be configured this way, leaving users with a nice white frame with a pitch black center display.

Question is: Would it work to have the display "always on", i.e. disable the sleep/blackout to make the center less dark, or would that hurt the display and create burn-in?

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Robert,

I have a white Zipatile myself. And yes, screen is black. You can set the screen to never sleep through Android settings. But I am affraid Zipato app for Zipatile is black background.

Hope this answers your question.

photo

@Pablo, Thanks for confirming that the screen cannot be "inverted" to black on white.

The question which then remains, is if the screen can be damaged (get burn-ins) if left on for ever?

photo

If anyone, than only Zipato can answer this question. They know what display was used and whether it can candle constant ON state.

photo

As the others have confirmed, white zipatile app is black, even though I think it was also false advertisement should be to big of a deal for them to change the theme to white, just probably not a priority for them.

photo

I just received the white one and was expecting that I could set a theme in the device. Unfortunately it isn't the case. Hopefully they will add a white team soon.

photo

Di you Tyrannen to invert via Accessibility at Androide Settings?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file