This object is in archive! 

Zipatile Standby Problem After Update

Tobias shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hello, i gut my zipatile a few days ago. After the first start it want to update Android and a few apps. After the update everything looked fine, but after it goes in standby the screen don't show something. You can only see a Black screen with some darker links. Android is working because i can change the loudnes.

The online thing i can Do is too restart!

Could anyone hell me please!

Greetings Tobias

Replies (11)

photo

I have a same problem.

photo

i have a same problem and i open the ticket. i wait :(

photo

Everyone experiencing this issue, please open up a support ticket immediately and include these 3 things.

1. Zipatile serial number

2. Screenshot of the model number which can be found inside the android settings - about tablet.

3. Screenshot of the initial recovery screen. To enter the recovery mode first unplug your Zipatile from charger and power it off. Then press the power on button together with volume down button. After the backlight comes on, release the power button and keep holding the volume down button until you reach the recovery mode.

Best regards,

V

photo

Will do next time I see my Zipatile. It will take some time because it's 3000 km away.

photo

I will try to get the information from my dealer as I have already returned it for repair. Should I receive the information I will open a ticket.

@Vedran Brundic:

Do you have an explanation for this?

Best regards

Tobias

photo

I have a same problem !

S/N: ZT95A70E07D7A5B143

firmware : 1.2.29m

photo

Dear Alexandre,

please open a support ticket at support.zipato.com containing the information Vedran asked for below and we will solve the issue of yours. We're looking forward to receive your ticket. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

Hello.

I have opened a support ticket Ticket: #JIV-752-40389 : no news so far...

not a single input from your support in 15 days...

photo

Dear Moratti,

as far as I can tell, you've received an answer over the ticket, therefore it is not true that we haven't responded for 15 days in the first place. Yet, we're working on this issue, therefore be patient, it will be solved soon. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo
photo

updated to 1.0.8 through OTA : problem is still present....

photo

Hello Moratti,

please open a support ticket at support.zipato.com containing the information:

1. Zipatile serial number

2. Screenshot of the model number which can be found inside the android settings - about tablet.

3. Screenshot of the initial recovery screen. To enter the recovery mode first unplug your Zipatile from charger and power it off. Then press the power on button together with volume down button. After the backlight comes on, release the power button and keep holding the volume down button until you reach the recovery mode.

photo

As i said, i have already a support ticket on going... #JIV-752-40389 But guys, this is a general problem. All your customers are affected...

photo
photo

Hi Zipato Team,

How can we make a solution?

There is a lot of complaints about this.

Best Regards,

Mehmet

photo

I have the same problem. What is the solution ?

photo

I opened a SR ticket to the support, and they found how to resolve this issue, and the root cause.

It is due to a wrong upgrade to 1.0.8 firmware, that installed for a zipatile hardware 1.1.. and if you have the issue, you have probably a 1.3 hardware.

So, i manually upgrade the firmware to a 1.0.8 for a 1.3 zipatile version on a local upgrade (sdcard for ex), and that has worked fine...

--> nothing lost on the config...

And screen can be wake up without issue now

photo

Hello,

Where can I find this firmware?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file