This object is in archive! 

Support for Nexa LBST-604 Dusk/Dawn Sensor?

Påhl Melin shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

Will there be any support for the Nexa LBST-604 dusk/dawn sensor?

I cannot find the device in the Nexa list when adding a new device. Or is there any similar device from other manufacturers that can be used as a substitute?

I read about someone who managed to make the Nexa device work by adding it as a window/door switch. But I don't know what device he was "simulating".

Any ideas?

Replies (4)

photo

I think you can use the Chacon or Lightwave option for this.

I have a Coco device for dusk/dawn and i used the Chacon one since it's not in the list for Coco and it work sfine

photo

Slashroot wrote:

I think you can use the Chacon or Lightwave option for this.

I have a Coco device for dusk/dawn and i used the Chacon one since it's not in the list for Coco and it work sfine

Thanks!

I tried the Chacon light sensor and it seems to work great. I will check Chacon/Coco/Lightwave devices in the future if no Nexa device is available. But hopefully, Zipato will add support for more Nexa devices in the future or sync the different devices from Nexa and Chacon/Coco/Lightwave that are essentially the same (or at least share the same "chipsets".

photo

Did you buy the chacon, or did you use nexa and called it for chacon in zipato?

photo
photo

Dear all,

we've added the descriptor for the Nexa LBST 604 dusk to dawn device, therefore you should be able to add it the regular way. If you will need any further help, don't hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Stefan

photo

Hi Stefan,

Do we need to do some update. Since 14.05 my Nexa LBST604 is not reporting anymore. I removed this device, as it was connected as Chacon, but now it is not possible to connect it anymore. Neither as Chacon nor Nexa...

photo

Dear TorM,

please be so kind and open a support ticket @ support.zipato.com and we will resolve the issue of yours there. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

Thanks Stefan. I have tried a couple of more times, and today I got it connected again.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file