This object is in archive! 

Doorbird D2101 RFID

Markus Mayer-Roth shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

Does Zipabox/Zipatile recognize the RFID reader built into the new doorbird D2101?

I would like to arm/disarm the alarm or trigger a Z-Wave motorlock from the Doorbird unit.

Replies (5)

photo

I am sure the new Doorbird unit with RFID uses the same notification service you can subscribe to that will allow you to react to in different automation systems. The Doorbird isn't really officially supported by Zipato. Zipato simply subscribes to its notification system and still uses the Doorbird app, not local SIP.

Check out the Doorbird API for more info.

You could also add a Fibaro universal binary sensor to the output of the Doorbird and act on this trigger also if you wish.

photo

Good morning Adrian,

that was quick – thanks a lot! Being on a DIY level, I’m not sure I can pull this off, but thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Maybe Zipato will also shed some light on this … ;)

Thanks again

Markus

photo

ps also doorbird will be releasing a new api to support the new doorbird models. maybe this will help in the future to.

As for subscribing to the doorbird api, without using the zipato intergration, it is not to hard. I can post a tutorial on the new unofficial wiki page for doing this over next weekend. Hope it helps.

photo

Hello Adrian, have you e link to integrate the DOORBIRD D2101 Zipatile because I can not. Thank you

photo
photo

Hallo wollte fragen ob die neue Doorbird integriert wird. Hab es versucht mit der alten D201 zu includieren. Aber leider kann ich nicht abspeichern nachdem sie gefunden wurde. Gibt es hierfür eine andere Lösung

photo

Hi Armin,

funny, I just opened a ticket with the exact same problem 10 minutes ago. I’ll let you know, if I get an answer …

Markus

PS Mit Deutsch kommst du hier nicht weit … ;)

photo

I have the same question, how does the RFID reader DOODBIRD D2101 with Zipato?

photo

any updates on this topic?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file