This object is in archive! 

Block "set" on cluster

Stillwatter shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hello,Since I created a cluster for my Zipabox and Zipatile, the rules with the "set" block work either randomly or not. I did not have this problem before without the cluster. Apart from replacing this block with an http request, what is the solution?attached rule

Replies (1)

photo

Not sure that it's a problem of cluster.

After my french tutorial about how to manage rules with Google Home, I had a lot of request with the same problem.

And I have no idea why!

photo

Salut Olivier,

Je pense avoir trouvé la solution. Il suffit de rajouter le block "attente" juste avant...

Je pense que la règle s'exécute plus vite que ne va la requête HTTP. Il prend donc l'état 0 et vient après l'état 1 ou 2. Bizarre...

Pour moi ça fonctionne nickel en tous cas. Je te joins la capture.

photo

J'ai quand même ouvert un ticket, car je n'ais ce soucis qu'avec le cluster

photo

tu vas rire.

J'ai modifié 1 élément de ma règle, et j'ai maintenant le même problème.

photo

Essaye avec le block attente juste avant. Pour moi ça a résolu le problème même si ce n’est pas normal...

photo

reponse from the support, for this very simple rule:

"you could recreate it / check the logic, search on the community, post the rule and ask the community.

Or what I can suggest to you is to consider our premium services department to do the Rule Check up on your system, and if they find the error, they will fix any issue you may have with your rule. If you like I can forward your request to premium services department?"

Pffff

photo

Bonsoir Stillwatter,

Comme on est jamais aussi bien servi que par sois même...

Remplace ton block "Set" par un block Http avec la valeur à "0" de ta requette.

C'est instantané.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file