Today Alexa stopped to work with zipato ;-(

Klaus G shared this problem 6 years ago
Solved

Today all http switches and devices stopped their work ;-( To my surprise all devices are shown as offline in the alexa website. I can still change the state via the zipato-app or the web interface. And the echo dot works fine, too.

Is that a problem on the amazon side or could that be a problem with the zipato skill? It used to work flawless for quite some time and now it stopped ;-((

Any idea is appreciated

/862e3c4923f74f37e4e96196215f597a

Replies (23)

photo

no sorry, still working fine here. I have had this issue before though, and can not tell you if its Amazon, Zipato or something in between that causes it. Zipato still worked via app and rules, Amazon still worked when asking questions, just could communicate with Zipato system. It happens, and for the price I expect some minor issues every now and then.

Try running another discovery process and rebooting your systems, Alexa and Zipato.

photo

Das Problem hatte ich auch, habe dann den Skill deaktiviert und beim aktivieren kommt nur noch eine Lange Fehlerliste

photo

Yes ... same here. Doesn't work. Also try to deactivate and active skill. Long reply with status 500. Please fix. Thanks and best regards.

photo

Same here. Not working since yesterday. Alex says the devices do not respond.

photo

Hello Everyone,

We have investigated the issue and resolved it.

Everything should be working now. If you are still experiencing problems, please open up a support ticket so we could help you out.

Cheers,

V

photo

Thank you Vedran, everything is fine again.

Cheers

Klaus

photo

Mine is unresponsive tonight...

Alexa works by itself.

Z ipato is fine too

Alexa and Zipato = "device is not responding"

photo

Mine too...

Working yesterday morning (15/12/17) but stopped at some point during the day.

Alexa works for everything else but for Zipato says "Hmmm, tree lights is not responding" when i try and turn my christmas tree lights on/off.

photo
photo

Me too - Since yesterday at the same time alexa and zipdato doesn't work together anymore. :-(

photo

hello I think that has something to do with the new feature, Alexa Group.

photo

Yep. My Alexa has stopped working since yesterday too.

photo

Hi,

Alexa service is currently unavailable. Soon it will be available again.

photo

Quite sorry, Alexa is down again ;-( Do you have the same problem and is anyone working on this problem?

photo

Me too. Alexa with zipato is down again :-(

photo

As this is such a critical issue for many, please can we have some clarification on what you mean by "soon"?

As an aside, it's not clear from the mobile view at least whether you work for Zipato or not, you should fill out your profile a bit at least.

I can't operate most of my house, and all I have is someone posting 2 days ago saying "soon". Not really good enough.

photo

Agreed - this is very frustrating. Probably 90% of my interaction with my Zipabox is through Alexa and the fact that it doesn't work has made my smart home dumb.

photo
photo

The same problem with our Zipabox; latest firmware. Reboot, enable/disable skill, nothing fixes it at our end. Any idea when this will be fixed? We use it to enable our disabled son to control devices in the home, so it’s quite a problem for us. Be good to know when it will be fixed.

Thanks!

photo

Hello all,

please try the following steps:

- connect to http://alexa.amazon.com/spa...

- afterwards navigate here:

/cRzO68l3XCOf+PwsUDLukr6KIAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

- select:

If this won't be working, try 'Forget all', and discover again.

I've tried it in our testing lab and it has been working without any issues. I'm awaiting the feedback of you guys.

Best regards,

Stefan

photo

The Problem is still the same

photo

I manually deleted all my Zipato items but they wouldn't come back, so I've just done a 'Forget All' (which also gets rid of my other devices) and a rediscover and now the Zipato things have come back. Maybe this is an Amazon issue and not a Zipato one.

Cheers,

Steve

photo

Hi. Has suddenly started working again: we didn’t have to do anything. Hopefully this is a permenant fix?!

photo

Yup, my Devices are working also again!

photo

I can't believe that but it doesn't work again. What is that for a bad Service? Three times in less days and no information.

photo

Each time there has been a problem with alexa/zipato I have always been able to use zipato via tge zipato app to control devices. Now I can't use alexa for zipato and also can't control any devices through the zipato app. Please help!

photo

alexa/zipato stopped working. I'm using Fibaro HC2, there all is working fine. only Alexa doesn't find the bulb anymore

Leave a Comment

Attach a file