This object is in archive! 

ZXT120 IR AC send continuosly command

Francisco M. shared this problem 6 years ago
Known

Hi.

I've a issue with ZXT120 IR AC. This device send continuosly command to AC IR received. Really, I've related this send with change in input thermometer device.

I've tested with various thermometer sensors (Fibaro and internal Zipatile also)

But not Works fine.

Any idea?

BR.

Paco

Replies (7)

photo

I have same issue, its pretty annoying when the AC makes beeping noise every few minutes.

When i set the virtual thermostat to 22c, should it not just set the AC to same temp and then let it be?

photo

I have read somewhere in the post that this can be fixed but I have no idea how. Try to search the post.

photo

Yes this issue's solution is somewhere in the forum, I think there was a firmware upgrade and then exclusion / inclusion of the device. Open a ticket for support, I believe they have the solution for this already.

photo

Hi Alberto, Just open a ticket one month ago!.

Because this I've decided open this topic in community.

I've read thread about this, and I've probe all workaround (I think) but not resolved it.

photo

I'm interested on this since I plan to add my AC in a near future and already have the ZXT120 IR.

photo

I gave up to find the problem and I simply created a virtual thermostat that works with a ruler that sends IR commands. Attached

Files: Clim.JPG
photo

So then the issue is with the virtual thermostat not with the IR device.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file