Administrator account lost du to duplicates accounts with same email

Lesly from Domilys.fr shared this problem 10 years ago
Solved

Hello,

I loose the administrator account in my Zipabox, I create a user with same email address than my administrator account and now when I log into my dashboard, I'm logged in as the user with restrictive rights.

I tried to recover my password with my email, I received 2 mail to the same address with 2 different password but i can not connect as an administrator.

So, I'm not able to activate my alarm anymore...

Thank you

Best Answer
photo

When you register, your email is your username and it is unique, you simply can't create two accounts with same email.

However, it would be best if you send us mail on support@zipato.com with your zipabox serial, original email address and current password.

Replies (3)

photo

When you register, your email is your username and it is unique, you simply can't create two accounts with same email.

However, it would be best if you send us mail on support@zipato.com with your zipabox serial, original email address and current password.

photo

Hello,

I've already sent a couple of mails few days ago with all information to Milan, Marko, and support.

Thanks for your help.

[#RGU-910-46726

photo

Someone there ? I can not use my Zipabox for more than 1 week and no answer from Zipato Team. please help

Leave a Comment

Attach a file