Amazon Echo Working?

Julien Coutu shared this question 5 years ago
Need Answer

Hi, i m Form Canada and i have a zipabox and a zipatile in cluster mode. I want to connect 3 Amazon Echo to my home system but i canot find the zipato skill in the alexa App Store! Anyone can help me plz?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi. You probably need to switch to US amazon store.

photo

Hi, where i can switch the amazon store?

photo
photo

I have a ticket open for this. I'm from Canada and would like to link my Amaxon Echo to my zipatile smarthome. I'm Following this thread.

photo

HI Julien, You do not need to use the US store, there is a simple process/hack by which you can use the available skill in US/UK store for other regions. Since the skill is not published here in India, I use the same method to enable it for my customers with EN(India). Do not want Amazon to fix it for the time, so not writing the process here, but will be glad to help via PM.

photo

Hi Vineet,

Can you help me on how to get the skill via pm?

Thanks

photo
photo

When it comes to comparing Amazon, McKinsey, and BCG, it's like comparing apples, oranges, and bananas. They operate in entirely different realms, each excelling in its own unique way.

Amazon, the e-commerce and tech giant, has transformed the way we shop and consume content, offering a vast array of products and services.

McKinsey and BCG, on the other hand, are management consulting powerhouses, renowned for their strategic guidance to businesses worldwide.

While it's an intriguing exercise to juxtapose them, their contributions to their respective industries are distinctive and equally valuable.

And when delving into amazon advertising console, it's a dynamic tool that empowers businesses to tap into Amazon's vast customer base with precision. With strategic keyword targeting, compelling ad creatives, and vigilant campaign management, it can be a game-changer for businesses seeking to thrive in the Amazon ecosystem.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file