This object is in archive! 

Popp keypad

Thomas shared this question 5 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Has anyone tested Popp Keypad with zipabox? Is there any other keypads working with zipabox except for zipatos mini keypad?

Replies (10)

photo

Yeah, the 700045 Keypad from POPP is fully supported and working.

photo

I've bought one but rule creator can't read the scenes. Just say: no attributes.

Opened a support ticket but not solved yet

photo

Same here... "No attributes".. Nice paperweight though. . :)

Hoping for a solution.

photo
photo

Aha good, I thought it wasn't.. Thanks!!

photo

Excellent news - support took a couple of month but now it is supported.

photo

Fully supported means you add and remove user codes remotely via online web portal?

It can identify different codes entered?

The doorbell button works as a sensor or binary actuator?

Has anyone got one and tested it yet? I can't seem to get one to test with, any idea where to purchase from?

photo

Hi, Has it been any progress?

photo

Hi. I have a device but can't get it to work. Have a ticket open but no progress yet.

Will comment here if I get any progress.

// Henning

photo

Do we have to change controller to get the POPP Keypad up and running?

photo

I hope they will get it to work… Follow this..

photo

I am on it and pushing for a solution in my ticket. It's a bit crasy that Vedran commented "Yeah, fully supported" 16months ago and we are still waiting. Should be a misunderstanding somewhere.

On my test device I only get the tamper sensor working. Scene IDs for all different events are still not possible to read or use in any way. These scene IDs should be "popping in as sensor events" when this keypad is fully supported:

Scene ID 1-19 = Correct PIN entered for usercodes 1-19

Scene ID 20 = Correct PIN entered (if not individual codes 1-19 are in use (parameter #5))

Scene ID 21 = Bell button Single press

Scene ID 22 = Bell button Double press

Scene ID 23 = Invalid PIN entered

There is a really nice you tube clip explaining these with a Fibaro system and they show the scene ID transfers after about 2m and 40sec in this clip: https://youtu.be/x4vH6oHbqKU?t=164

// Henning :)

photo

Good, I hope there will be any official response to all tickets about the device.

The keypad is a nice piece of $$$ just laying here at the moment. I bought this after I read some comments about the support for the device. I will have my keypad up and running, with or without my ZipaTile!

photo
photo

How does it look today?

Regards, Rickard

photo

Hi Richard! I gave up on Zipato supporting this device and sold my keypad to a Fibaro user. AFAIK there is no 9-digit keypad supported by Zipato at the moment.

Sorry! // Henning

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file