API Zipato alarm

Jeremie shared this question 10 years ago
Answered

Hi,I'm trying to use alarm API in order to arm and disarm the alarm but I don't know how to fill the body object ArmRequestRest ?

POST /alarms/{alarm}/partitions/{partition}

{ "armMode": "ArmMode", "secureSessionId": "string", "bypassZones": [ "string" ]}

What I should put on "armMode" and on "secureSessionId" ?

Thanks.

Replies (9)

photo

armMode can be DISARMED, HOME or AWAY, but I am also confused about secureSessionId... Perhaps Zipato guys could help us?

photo

Yes, for armMode it's OK, but for secureSessionId I seen that on the dashboard this field is sent when I arm a partition. The value of secureSessionId field is an uuid. If I get it from the arm ajax call on dashboard, I can use it to call alarm API and it works.

So could you add an alarm API to get the secureSessionId please ?

photo

Ouch, Zipato guys forgot to include Secure Session API to the list of documented APIs.

They'll fix it tomorrow.

photo

I can't find the Secure Session API, when will you add it ?

photo

Jeremie wrote:

Yes, for armMode it's OK, but for secureSessionId I seen that on the dashboard this field is sent when I arm a partition. The value of secureSessionId field is an uuid. If I get it from the arm ajax call on dashboard, I can use it to call alarm API and it works.

So could you add an alarm API to get the secureSessionId please ?

UUID of what?

photo

Darko,

Any progress on that?

Darko Budor wrote:

Ouch, Zipato guys forgot to include Secure Session API to the list of documented APIs.

They'll fix it tomorrow.

photo

UP ?

photo

UP again ?

photo

Thanks, security API is now available!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file