This object is in archive! 

Skill Amazon Zipato SmartHome in french

jean martin inesta shared this idea 5 years ago
Completed

Hi,

It would be great to have skill amazon (Alexa) Zipato SmartHome translated in French !!

Replies (49)

photo

I think Amazon have only just released the French language support. The use with Smart Home skills will follow, but this is Alexa /Amazon not Zipatos doing. Not sure if Zipato have to approve thier skill for use in France or if its just up to Amazon, but the language support is definitely Amazons role.

photo

I don't remember what I have done, but it works for me (I am testing the french Alexa since 3 month).

Alexa discover all my devices and scenes, and I can activate It.

My only problem is that some devices, like roller shutter are seen as light.

So I can request "régle le volet à 0%" but not "Ferme le volet".

photo

try creating a routine that will work via "open and close" commands. You still need to use set or dim for making the blinds go to a set percentage.

photo

I'm in France and have just received my Echo Dot.Unfortunatly I can't add Zipato skills as it is written "You are not eligible to enable this skill due to geographical restriction" and this skills only propose "English GB, English US, German" in language list.

Please Zipato, allow us in France to install your skills in French. It should have been anticipated since several weeks ...

photo

same problem….

Olivier how did you manage ?

photo

Il y a des tutos, mais grosso modo il faut creer une adresse américaine pour son compte Amazon, transferer le compte là-bas, ce qui rends possible l'installation du skill Zipato en anglais.

Puis il ne faut pas oublier de ramener son compte en france.

Une fois que c'est fait, depuis l'application Alexa, on clique sur maison connecté, aide puis detecter des appareils.

Et là, on vois tout ce qui est connecté à la zipatile apparaitre, ainsi que les scénes.

Pour fermer mon volet, je dois dire "Alexa regle volet sur 20%"

Pour lancer une scéne qui s'appele "Cinéma", je dois dire "Alexa active scéne cinéma"

On voit donc que le Skill Zipato fonctionne en Français, mais que comme ils n'ont pas activé le français, on ne peux pas "facilement" l'installer.

photo

Zut..

Je viens de lire que la méthode que j'ai décris ne fonctionne plus.

Donc il va vous falloir attendre que Zipato se réveille, où qu'une autre magouille arrive...

photo

I tried it - not working anymore, and you might also be losing some of your amazon "prime" advantages by going back and forth .COM <-> .FR

Please Sebastian , help us poor french speaking customers to get the support of ALEXA

photo
photo

We are currently working with Amazon.fr to publish the skill in french. It will be probably published next week.

Thank you for your patience.

photo

thank you for your reply

photo

Thanks a lot Sebastian.

photo
photo

It would be perfect !

Thx

photo

Hello Sebastian, we already are thursday and still no Zipato Amazon Skill for France.Could you really confirm to us that it will be publish this week (only one day remaining ...) ?

photo

Hi Laurent,

the skill is actually in processing by Amazon itself.

Basically we made the skill and we have sent it to Amazon some while ago but Amazon itself still didn't "check" the skill and approve it.

There is not much we can do, except to wait for Amazon.

Best regards

photo

Hello Mario,

Thank you for your feedback, but there is still nothing available today...

Could you ask again Amazon to wake up and take 15s to click approve ? Or maybe double check that they are not waiting anything more from Zipato before activating the skill ?

I have alreaday send a mail to them but no answer yet...

Regards

photo

+1 pleeeeease

photo

Yes we are a lot of people waiting for this skill in France. I bought Amazon Alexa because it was supposed to be linked to the zipabox via this skill instead of having to configure IFTTT as for google home. But currently I'm still not able to use Alexa for something else than asking for the weather ;-) Frustrating.

Zipato products are nice but late on this topic comparing all other skills that are already available for other domotic boxes.

Thanks for your help.

photo

Still just waiting for an approval. We'll know more this week...

photo

Hello Sebastian,

Any news from Amazon ?

Regards

photo

Seriously, is there a problem ?

photo

Hello Sebastian,

Did you get any feedback from Amazon for an ETA ?

Regards

photo

Hello Sebastian, I've bought Alexa because my google home doesn't communicate with my zipabox, and unfortunately it's the same with Alexa. Will i have to buy Edomus?

photo

Je n'attends plus rien des promesses de Zipato.

Je ne dis pas que c'est un mauvais produit, mais juste se contenter de ce qui est disponible, sans se poser de question.

La skill Alexa US fonctionne en français sans aucune modification.

Avec le programme Bêta de Amazon, j'ai pu l'installer.

Mes équipements et mes scènes sont reconnues et je parle en français, genre "règle le store sur 20%"

Donc autant dire que c'est un bon foutage de gueule de la part de zipato

photo

Comment on accède au programme bêta Amazon ??

Je n'en peux plus d'attendre

photo

Dear Sebastianis it true that we can the get the EN version to work on FR by using some "beta" setup ?

photo

I suggest you to wait for the FR version approval.

photo

Hello Sebastian, could you give us an update about your Alexa Skill approval ?

We all are waiting since 1 month to be able to add Zipato skill. We all have bought a Echo mainly because it was supposed to be the only vocal assistant comptible with your product.

What is the problem, it can't be only an Amazon approval delay ....

Regards

photo

Hello Sebastian,

Did you had any news from Amazon about the FR version ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

photo
photo

6dd468c886db4b317df4aaadf4fd113a

303549d81353ed798fb9dce731931312

photo

Bonjour

Comment avez vous fais ??

Cordialement

Cs

photo

Malheureusement, la méthode que j'ai appliqué ne fonctionne plus.

Comme je l'ai fais il y a quelques mois, je garde le quille Zipato

photo

Bonjour j'ai réussi ce jour 15/07/2018 à ajouter le Skill Zipato à mon compte Alexa.

Pour se faire j'ai appliquer la solution proposée ici car au départ je voulais ajouter mon hub Harmony :

https://www.forumalexa.fr/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=273&p=1794#p1794

Là tout fonctionne très bien sauf que quand j'ai refais le transfert de mon compte vers la France j'vais renommer tous mes appareils et là j'ai du recommencer donc chargez le skill Zipato détectez vos appareils et ensuite migrez le compte et réactivez bien vos skills maison connectée après.

photo

je cherche juste encore comment exécuter les scènes de zipato.

Si qqn à un tuyau ?

photo
photo

Nothing to say zipato ???

photo

Hello Zipato,

Now that Soccer World Cup is over, maybe you could concentrate on the problem of French version Alexa skill activation ?

Does Amazon denied the activation ? Why ? Did you ask Amazon why is it so long ?

We French user, deserve at least frequent feedback on this big issue, don't you think ?

Regards

photo

I tried Thibault's solution

Seems to work.

But not at home to try.

photo

It doesn't really works. When you migrate back your Amazon account to French store, Zipato skill disappear. You must keep your account on US or UK Amazon to be able to use it. So it's not really usable or you loose all other French services.

The big question is WHY Zipato doesn’t answer anymore to our questions regarding this issue ? WHY they don’t tell us with 100% transparency what append and why their skill is still not yet activated by Amazon for France more than one month after Alexia release...

I think simply that Zipato is not able to do a correct translation and that Amazon denied activation for that reason. It would be more efficient to ask the community of French users on this forum to help you to translate your skill accurately and quickly than doing that yourself.

Zipato, anyone in charge of that or are you still crying and not able to work anymore after yesterday’s World Cup result ? Or maybe you’re avenging against our country ?

photo

I recommend to wait till ZIPATO sends us officially the green light.

experimenting with change of geographic rules in Amazon used to work but has been strengthen now in their rule set - you loose anything that is not legitimate in one area when you are moving to it from another.

Zipato : please give us eome feedback on what's up.

photo

Yes I agree with your answer Laurent but I change after my parameters to France and now I can use French skill again.

I must make the programmation again for the name of all devices but everything are functionning I can push a video on my youtube channel for demo.

photo

voici la vidéo de la démo de la zipato qui controlée par Alexa: https://youtu.be/bUyV07OjNqE

photo

Pendant ce temps toutes les chinoiseries ont droit à leur skill...

photo

Thibaut, pourrais tu détailler la procédure pour garder la skill Zipato même une fois le compte Amazon rapatrié coté France ?Chez moi la skill reste disponible seulement si je laisse mon compte coté Amazon USA ...

photo

Salut Laurent ben j'ose plus recommencer la manœuvre pour te dire tellement que c'est du chinois leur système.

Mais en gros j'ai été sur mon compte et ensuite dans contenu et appareils.

Là j'ai été dans préférences.

J'ai changé le paramètre de Pays et Région.

Moi j'ai mis Londres avec l'adresse d'un ami ( j'ai mis une vrai adresse complète )

Ensuite il m'a dit nous allons migrer votre compte attention j'ai fais OK.

Je me suis ensuite connecté sur http://www.amazon.co.uk

Là j'ai introduis mon username et password comme sur le Amazon.fr

J'ai été dans Alexa Skills.

J'ai cherché Zipato et aussi Harmony de Logitech car lui aussi posait le problème.

Je les aient ajoutés et configurés avec mes accès zipato et Logitech.

J'ai fais une recherche de Device et là j'ai vu tous les appareils apparaître dans maison connectée.

Ensuite j'ai voulu essayé de mettre aussi Spotify car lui je ne parviens pas à le mettre là pas moyen mais j'ai pas perdu de temps avec cela.

Ensuite j'ai allumé l'application Alexa sur mon smartphone et j'ai renommé mes appareils et testé qu'ils fonctionnaient bien.

Le hic c'est que après avoir tout renommé et programmé, j'ai rapatrié mon compte sur FR et là j'ai du tout recommencer à savoir renommer les appareils et surtout réactiver les Skills Zipato et Harmony mais ils n'avaient pas disparus.

En repassant sur FR j'ai récupérer les Skills en français.

J'ai encore quelques menus qui parlent Anglais mais ca je pense que c'est chez tout le monde.

J'espère avoir pu t'aider.

photo

En fait je faisais la manip avec une adresse aux USA et lors du retour du compte coté France je perdais la skill. Je viens de tester avec une adresse au UK et là je conserve bien la skill zipato et la liste des appareil détectés.C'est une solution temporaire en attendant que Zipato et Amazon se bouge les fesses pour valider officiellement la version Française.

photo

Salut Laurent je suis content que cela fonctionne chez toi.

Pour les routines tu as une idée ?

photo

Be careful - doing so i lost my prime status ….

photo
photo

Par contre j'aimerais bien avoir votre avis sur les routines car à 80 % du temps elles ne fonctionnent pas alors que quand je fais tester la routine via l'application là elles fonctionnent.

photo

I have created some routines too.Two are working each time, one is only working by lauching it from Alexa app by pressing "play" button. When I call this problematic routine by voice I get an answer from Alexa saying she "can't find this IFTTT connector" (in French) what ever the trigger phrase I put for this routine...

photo

Bonjours,

Toujours pas de news quand à la date de validation de la skill zipato ?

Perso, j'envisage d'acheter une autre box domotique qui sera elle connectable à Amazon Echo, car, non seulement l'appli mobile zipato n'est pas au niveau de ce qui se fait ailleurs, mais en plus, c'est probablement la seule qu'on ne peut pas connecter à une enceinte connectée. J'en ai marre de rajouter des activity IFTTT à chaque fois que je veux piloter un nouveau device. Domoticz a eu sa skill quasiment le premier jour d'Alexa en France, et Zipato n'est pas capable de nous donner une date après 2 mois de sortie !

La ce n'est plus de l'impatience, c'est de la frustration qui va faire aller les clients à la concurrence.

Cordialement,

Emanuel.

photo

Somebody has any news about the skill ?

photo

Welcome to Zipato !!!!

photo

Zipato don't understand that transparency by giving us many information is best than hidding ...

I'm pretty sure their skill has been refused by Amazon because their translation is not good or their developers are not following Amazon request.

But Zipato will never admit that ... and say nothing hopping we will forget about this feature.

photo
photo

• Zipato skill in France is tested already, but not published due to some ridiculous misunderstanding with Amazon. I hope this will be done within a next couple of days, as soon as they understand that we don't have the skill in Australian which they are trying to test constantly.

Sebastian wrote this to me on July 26 th

Le lun. 6 août 2018 à 19:02, Zipato Support Portal <mailer@3plus.hr> a écrit :

photo

Shame Sebastian didn't think it would be better to tell us all this information to all the community.

Christian, by reading your mail I undestand that there is a beta test programm for the French Alexa Skill, is that right ? If true, shame one more time that Zipato didn't talk us about this beta test....

photo

this is funny, sorry guys, but I asked Amazon last week to get the skill activated in Australia. And Amazon are already testing it, but Zipato cant get the French skill active for months. Maybe I should contact Google Home division too..................

photo
photo

Et pendant ce temps on a la machine à prout...

photo

Perso, je me demande si je ne vais pas signaler l'attitude de Zipato à Amazon.

Car faire croire à tous que cela prends des mois à Amazon pour valider une application qui existe déja en langue US en français, je ne pense pas qu'ils apprécient.

Je suis sur le channel développeur d'Alexa, il est facile de leur poser la question

photo

Effectivement, si tu peux, c'est tentant

photo
photo

Perso la méthode de migration du compte Amazon temporairement aux États Unis a fonctionnné chez moi

Et pas de mauvaise surprise au retour de mon compte en france

photo

Benjamin, idem pour moi mais avec UK, car la migration du compte aux USA puis le retour en France ne permettait pas de conserver la skill.Mais c'est quand même fou que Zipato ne soit toujours pas capable de communiquer en transparence avec ses clients. C'est pourtant simple de nous mettre des messages régulièrement dans ce forum pour nous tenir au courant. Que ce soit des problèmes coté Amazon, ou coté développeurs Zipato. Ça fait sacrément amateur ... :(

photo

Although some of you are impatient to start using Zipato french skill, please be aware that during holiday season, Amazon doesn't reply very fast and issue solving last for weeks. All skills are currently passed the certification including french one, but for some reason Amazon can't test the Australian one (which is exactly the same as UK one) and that's why the publishing is still on hold.

photo

Do you have special relationship with amazon?? You represent a so-called "major" company in home automation systems with a CES award and your skill don't pass certification for monthes Even chinese shitty home plugs are available in french amazon skill store.

It's not possible for you to use some direct communication to publish this skill ?? Seriously...

photo

We are all losing more than impatient … and to be honest less and less understanding the situation.

please update us Sebastian ...

photo

as are we all. I just got off the phone with the Australian Amazon Alexa support team, and they told me it is purely up to Zipato to be following this up. I put in a request 2 weeks ago, and maybe this is why they are now testing it. But if things are taking to long or they are unhappy with the progress, they can request to have it escalated. Amazon, and in particular Australia (they told me) want more skills available here.

It also seems strange that the French skill has passed certification, yet not made available. Why?

Im not sure, for us, if its Amazon Australia's Alexa department that are inept, or Zipato themselves. But it seems to me that many other companies are getting their skills approved and available in different markets in a timely fashion, but Zipato cant seem to get a skill approved for months. Whether it be Alexa or Google Home.

But we do get plenty of excuses, and no real communication.

photo

They are not telling you the truth. You are all so impatient but currently our account manager is on PARENTAL LEAVE’ and his manager who should replace him is on PARENTAL LEAVE too:-)

Meanwhile your australian team is the only reason why french skill isn’t published yet. They are testing exactly the same installation as all other teams and they claim that there are no any devices connected to the controller. Same installation has passed by all other teams. Now we have to wait for fresh parents to get back and help us solve this communication issue.

Unfortunately these things happening sometimes and we just have to be patient.

photo

:-) I know how to push Sebastian's buttons. Hi Sebastian. Excellent, finally a proper explanation.

Glad to hear I will get the Australian skill published, due to my own accord though. Sorry to the French who are waiting for their skill to be available but are now subject to waiting on my Australian version due to Zipato employees all being on leave. No body else at Zipato can step in there? If they need a box with devices to test with in Australia I can help, they can contact me and work with me also if it expedites the process.

Do i need to contact Google Home division to get the Zipato skill available in Australia also, or will it be available worldwide on its release? (2019) ;-)

photo

In fact, i dont even think its possible now to add Zipato Home Skill in US also. There is no link to the Zipato auth token webpage, its broken.

photo
photo

Australian confusion, employees on leave, no communication for monthes... what a professional business here!!!

If seems that all zipato software developments suffer from incredible problems. iOS app for example is still not updated to iPhone X and thanks to this forum we know that developer leaved the company.

photo

I am waitting for zipato skill in french too.

When will be arrive ?

Désolé pour mon anglais, mais c’est bien pour cela que j’attends une version française 🤪

photo

It’s time to leave to find a real box with a real support

photo

Bernard president ! Bernard president

photo
photo

Just to be clear, this community is for Zipato users, and not really for Zipato support or employees to respond to. Sometimes they do to alleviate major concerns, and I thank them.

"Support" , the support team, are amazing. And I have never had an issue with them or their responses.

But in matters of communication to Zipato users and dealers, I agree it is very poor. Just look at the announcement bar on the top of the community page, no announcements since Nov 2017! Newsletters are an annual event, as are Twitter and Facebook feeds.

As this thread is concerned with the French Alexa skills availability, we can only lay blame at Zipatos managements. As we are told the delay is due to 2 staff members being on leave at the same time, and even though this thread has been at the top of the communication forum for weeks now, it was apparently not a high enough priority for management to follow up on this request.

Overall though, Zipato is a good system and has huge potential if applied right and directed in the correct direction. Integration is key, openness with ones community and attracting developers is how Zipato will flourish. The basic platform is one of the best I have encountered for ease of use and integration of z-wave products, but it needs more. The Zipabox started as a revolutionary device, the Zipatile followed suit, the creation of the numerous "Virtual" devices was great. But where has the additional developments been for the last 18months? Is Zipato stagnant?

I, and as I can see we all are, due to our passionate responses, big fans of the system. But we demand a faster integration of products and increase in functionality, not because we are selfish, but because we had a system that far more comprehensive than our neighbours, but now they have caught up and are at risk of over taking us. Are we Apple?

With Love

Adrian

photo

Hello,It is unacceptable that the skill is not yet available in French. How long will we have to wait? I do not understand how long it is.

photo

Alexa skill is now available in French.

https://www.amazon.fr/Tri-plus-grupa-d-o-o-SmartHome/dp/B01MS4801B

We will now try to publish new version compatible with Alexa v3 API.

Thank you for your patience!

photo

Very good news.

I am surprise as I have the US skill, and now it says that I have the french skill without doing anything

photo

Hi Sebastian,

and what about an Italian version of the skill, on the Amazon.it zone?

Do you have a timetable to share with the community?

Thanks in advance!

Matteo

photo

Sure, we have it on our roadmap already. We are currently working on upgrading our Alexa integration to v.2. and we will publish Italian version immediately afterwards. Probably before the end of this year.

photo

So many thanks and great news for the Italian users!

photo

Thanks Sebastian for your comments,

What about the Spanish version ? will it be released together with the italian?

Gerardo

photo

Grazie Mille Sebastian...personalmente amo molto zipato tanto è che sto usando alexa con localizzazione in USA e funziona tutto molto bene...appena uscira la skill nello store italiano potremo apprezzare a pieno l'integrazione.

Buon Lavoro Daniele

photo

any news for the italian version, I am waiting for it as well since a while.. :)

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file