This object is in archive! 

Neo Coolcam siren

Guest shared this question 5 years ago
Need Answer

I've got a Neo Coolcam Siren added to my system. Zipato only recognize the siren function and showing a on/off function.

The Siren should also have a second sound function called chime (as a doorbel). Does somebody know how to switch between these funtions?

Best Answer
photo

For those who follow this topic.

I contacted support about this case. They told me this function doesn't work because zipato doesn't support a chime function (doorbell function).

Replies (5)

photo

For those who follow this topic.

I contacted support about this case. They told me this function doesn't work because zipato doesn't support a chime function (doorbell function).

photo

I was trying to get to work the same thing. The Neo Coolcam and the Zipato siren seems identical.

Here is the documentation: https://www.zipato.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/ne-nas-ab02z.eu-Zipato-INDOOR-SIREN-waveEU_UserManual_v1.1.pdf

I contacted the aliexpress supplier but they dont know if its working as a doorbell.

I am using the Vera Edge controller and the only way i managed to use as alarm and doorbell at the same time is to configure the alarm sound index to a doorbell sound then activate the siren. After that i change back the alarm sound index to an alarm sound.

photo

Hi Csokmai,

I did this trick also with my previous domoticz install. And changing the device with the zipato API also works to switch the configuration, but I can't figure out if it's possible to send a zipato API command to the controller with a rule.

photo

Hello,

maybe with the Notification Command Class (https://www.vesternet.com/resources/application-notes/apnt-125).

I tried to send some commands but without success. Maybe with zipato api will work.

photo

I can reconfigure the device with the API with success, unfortunately I have no success sending this change with a block rule. And zipato also does not support any programming features.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file