Use Zipataile as music server Also

Pardik Smart Home shared this question 5 years ago
Need Answer

Hi,

is there any idea how we can use ZT as Music server???

we tried Kodi and control it via HTTP commands, but the problem is the codes we have found is limited to PLAY,Pause,Vol and we cant create playlist and shift between music on ZT.

the KODI should run manually first and we play one music manually after that , now we can play,pause , stop this specific music only.

it is my pleasure to know better solutions.

Regards,

Amin,

Replies (7)

photo

Not a good idea to use the Zipatile as a music server, better to use a NAS or similar. leave the zipatile to your automation as much as possible. If you really want to go down this route, install something like bubble UnuP server on it.

Not really sure what you are trying to achieve though?

photo

Using Zipataile as a music server is something I haven't thought of yet. Thanks for sharing.

vex

photo

How can yo think about adding more functionnality to this device ?

My zipatile is almost unresponsive only with the default app.....

photo

useful information

photo

Thank you very much for your article. At GBA ROMs your phone will be equipped with great games to help you relax and get the best experience.

photo

Thanks for sharing, I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and helpful that you will write many more posts like this one.

MyLifeTouch.com Pictures

photo

A great selection of free music.

photo

The list of phone ringtones in 2022 is updated for free at the website: https://klingeltonekostenlos.de/

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file