This object is in archive! 

Fibaro Radiator Thermostat

Magnus Wingqvist shared this problem 6 years ago
Solved

Hi,

Anyone who got the Fibaro Radiator Thermostat work? I can only shut the radiator off. The rest doesn't work.

Regards

Magnus

Replies (9)

photo

Just finished the integration for the Fibaro Heat Controller.Try re-adding it now, it should work flawlessly.

If you're using the external temperature sensor with it, make sure they are paired properly to receive the readings.

photo

I just bought one of these and added it onto my zipabox (radiator valve with paired temp sensor) and it shows up as two devices - EP1 and EP2 - the temp sensor is accurately reporting room temp as EP2 but how do I set the temp on the radiator valve (EP1?)

Is there no way to get the valve to show up as a radiator? Ironically the only thing that shows up as a radiator is my nest! All my danfoss valves show up as temp sensors too. I did originally set up virtual thermostat zones for each room and add my danfoss valves to them and use the temp sensors from my fibaro Eye in each room to provide temp measurement but the problem was the radiator valves would burn through batteries in a few weeks - I found it much better and more even temperature in each room if you just set the set point on each valve and let it manage things itself but cant figure out how best to control the set point from the zipabox.

photo

Hello, I just bought the Fibaro heat controller. I added it to Zipabx with no problems. As Sam writes, I see it as two temp sensors EP1 and EP2. The EP2 shows room temperature, the EP1 with name Heating Setpoint does not show any values.

So how do I set the target temperature? Any help. thanks

photo

I just bought one two, see the same as you. Any help how to set the temperature(withou the virtual thermostat)?

photo

I have received info from the Support, and it works for me:

The devie has been supported on our latest beta. Please update the controller and try to re-add it. If you see the setpoint and it changed when you change the valve mechanically, then the device works. You can use now the device in our virtual thermostat zone or thermostat PRO which you have on your zipatile.

OR you can use it in rules, either way, the SETPOINT of the device is what will trigger actions or if you use the device as OUTPUT in the thermostat the thermostat will set the device when you change the thermostat setpoint.

photo

I have done as described and it worked: A virtual thermostat was created automatically during configuration. In the thermostat the devices were: heating input endpoint= "Fibaro Heat Controller" and temperature input endpoint "external temperature meter". However, after I had marked the fibaro heat controller and other endpoints to be shown as devices everything went crazy. The thermostat were not shown and the control center hang up. I had to exclude the fibaro-radiator-thermostat and went back to official firmware.

Then I started another try the same way as before: Beta Firmware and inclusion as before. However, the created virtual thermostat had no endpoints. In the endpoint selection list the "Fibaro Heat Cotroller" was not listed.

Result: First it worked fine but the 2. attemt failed. I guess the fibaro-radiator-thermostat is not really supported.

photo

is this working and how do i do it

as i see temp with no problem but dont see how to set the valve as it seem to alway go back to cool/white setting even if you manual set it

photo

any update on this please

photo

Fibaro heat conrrol valve is fully supported by Zipato

photo

thanks for that is there instruction for setting up

as i have working temp from the external i now found how to see what the setpoint is but dont know how to change the setpoint back to the actuator/valve or how to use it setpoint to turn off the boiler

thasnks

photo

Is there anybody who can give us a setup/configuration instruction?

photo

Hello? Are there some setup/configuration instructions somewhere?

photo

i given up on it as no one seem to say how to make it work correctly

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file