This object is in archive! 

Zipato premium support

Kristian Olofsson shared this question 10 years ago
Need Answer

I read this from the home page and wonder if this will also be part of V1.0?

And what is programming service subscribers?

For one-to-one direct access via our ticketing helpdesk - you can discuss all your setup & installation issues with 4 hour response times (often much quicker off-peak). Premium support is available FREE of charge for all zipato programing service subscribers.

Replies (5)

photo

Service level agreement will certainly be the most important part of the premium services. However, it is still not clear what will be the response time for which amount of subscription...

For now we just decided that voice and sms alerting options will be removed from the premium package and be the part of the basic subscription (free). Of course, users need to have credits on their account. Prices of the SMS and VOICE will be published within a dashboard...

photo

Thanks! Is My understand then correct that free service Will be available with a response of 2-3 days. If I then like more intensive support I could buy premium support with down to max 4h response time?

photo

Kristian Olofsson wrote:

Thanks! Is My understand then correct that free service Will be available with a response of 2-3 days. If I then like more intensive support I could buy premium support with down to max 4h response time?
We still need to make some calculations. There will be more than one level of support, but I can't say exactly the prices and times yet.

photo

Good news concerning the sms/voice messages!

photo

thomasfr wrote:

Good news concerning the sms/voice messages!
Uhmm, Sebastian is NOT actually saying that sms/voice will be free for basic. It will be a paid service.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file