This object is in archive! 

New Android APP, what a big icon !

DaBoss shared this problem 9 years ago
Known

Hi guy,

Good news this update of the android app . . . but . . .

After update, no more connection . . . had to uninstall app . . . and install again . . . but finally it's work.

On my Galaxy Note 3, icons are bigger than before not realy a good evolution . . . icon on the principal menu can not diplayed in only one page .. . and list display on 6 lines but 8 before . . .

Replies (3)

photo

we are aware of it. Sorry for trouble with upgrade.

As for the graphics, we were adding some different resolutions for tablets. We will publish some modifications...

photo

OK good news . . . because big icons on my Note 3 are worse than before . . . i brouhgt a big phone not to have big icon . . . but to have better resolution et more display surface .. . ;-)

Despite of this, mpjeg cam are now support with the android app . . . . you make my day sunny .. .

I always find it a pity that the work done by the development team is not made ​​more prominent. . . should always seek or discover new features.

For example, what is the list of bugs fixed in this new app, what are the new features?

I think your image (in France anyway) suffers from this lack of visiblity and transparancy. . .

I'm sure your team make a big works but sometimes we have the impression that you develop for you and not for us users.

photo

DaBoss wrote:

I'm sure your team make a big works but sometimes we have the impression that you develop for you and not for us users.
You nailed it. I refrained from posting but after 2 days elapsed, it's warranted. We are more than users, we are paying customers. It's disheartening to see time and time again updates that turn us into debuggers. Many good proposals that are submitted and that are ignored (while available on competing platforms). Promises that are unkept and/or forgotten ("will be done this month"... a year ago). You still have a dedicated customer base (because you have a good base product), don't alienate them. We most definitely need more answers and a clear direction of where you guys are going.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file