This object is in archive! 

SKILLS ALEXA IN ITALIANO

sierragrande shared this question 4 years ago
Answered

Ciao, scrivo in Italiano perchè in Inglese non rispondete a questo questito;

E' possibile sapere quando avete intenzione di includere ZIPATO in ALEXA ITALIA?

Sono ormai passati 4 mesi da quando doveva essere attiva, ma ancora oggi non si conosce NULLA.

Non è un bell'esempio......

Replies (11)

photo

Chi vuole îl mio Zipatile ? La mia pazienza sta per finire , voglio cambiarlo con fibaro hc2

photo

Ho tanta voglia pure io di buttare via tutto. sto pensando ad home assistant o homey.

photo

Almeno rispondere ..... è veramente scortese far finta di niente.

photo

sono 5 anni che aspetto un renew della app IOS, niente di niente.

ogni tanto la zipabox diventa inutilizzabile e devo fare l'RMA... di fatto mi costa un sacco di tempo e $$.

ora non vendono + la Zipabox 1, ma solo la Zipabox 2, quindi devo fare l'inclusions di nuovo di tutti i dispositivi..... bahhhhh.....

photo

Unfortunately, we don't speak Italian so it is difficult for us to comment on this thread. Italian skill was about to wait for certification of Alexa v3 support. It is a new, updated version of Alexa api which we have supported about 6 months ago. However, due to some other projects we didn't have enough time and resources to certify that integration yet. Thus Italian skill happen to get stuck with that integration as well. Next week we plan to start the certification process of Amazon v3 skill. In case this can be done within few weeks, we will continue waiting for it before publishing Italian skill. If this will take more, we will publish italian skill based on current integration.

photo

As mentioned in previous answers on this topic Italian integration with current API version is just a matter of configuration.

We are hearing the story of v3 integration from months and Alexa is available in Italy from a Year (and developers know this from 18 months as well).

Currently every kind of device is ablet to integrate with both Google Home and Alexa, even the crappy low cost ones...

... but not Zipabox. Is it worth wait more and more for this integration pissing off a lot of users?

The very funny thing is that if you have installed UK version of Zipato skill on a device (i.e. echo dot v1) and then you use the mobile Alexa app in Italian everithing works fine.

photo

Another month has passed. How is going with Italian skill?

photo
photo

Is it worth Seb to invest all your resources on Zipatile2 dev and not to take care of other more important issues?

For example, I have a Zipabox1 that is declared by support to be RMAed (16982-02-11) but no HW failure is there and it was working fine before it was upgraded by support to 1.3.63). Now i have to RMA the box and I am forced to buy a Zipabox2+Zwave module for which i would need to reinclude all my devices. Too much work for me, sorry! This feature is more important than anything else I would say!!!

Not to mention, I have a security module since 5 years and i was never been able to make it work, even if I opened ticket and paid support for it. I even RMAed the security module and now they ask me to RMA the Zipabox1 (i.e. to buy a Zipabox2, argh).

I have given up on this.

photo

I don't know what is exactly problem with your own hardware or installation. We sold thousands of Zipabox1 and Security modules, so there is no any general problem over there. Please work with our support team to find the root cause of your problem.

Regarding the Zipabox2, there will be an option to migrate devices from one controller to another and Zipabox1 will be possible to keep as Slave server within Multi server systems which will be published within a week.

Things are moving, but Zipato is complex platform with big number of systems under management and we can't do anything over the night.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

photo

Sebastian, we're still waiting for the Italian skill for Alexa, it's been 5 weeks since your last speech, but nothing has changed.I can understand that you have a lot of work, but if you remember, you had announced the release in January, now it's June, the times seem too long, at this point I don't think you want to do it, I've seen other interesting platforms, I wouldn't want to to change.

photo

Any update?

photo
photo

Any update regarding Alexa skill in italian?

photo

Certo che vedere gli altri che hanno Hc2 comandare le luci esterne con alexa, mi fa rosicare molto sulla scelta che ho fatto in passato... almeno si deganssero di dare una data certa per l'inclusione di questa funzione, il consumatore si sentirebbe un pò piu rispettato!!!

photo

NO COMMENT....... non rispondono nemmeno più, questa volta hanno superato il limite, passo a Fibaro.

NO COMMENT ....... they don't even answer anymore, this time they have exceeded the limit, I pass to Fibaro.

photo
photo

Buongiorno a tutti, anche io mi sono stancato di aspettare, faccio molto con ifttt ma non ritardi e difficoltà. Mi chiedo se con fibaro si puo' programmare come su zipato? o quale altra centralina permette la stessa versatilità e la compatibilità di zipato? Grazie

photo

Fibaro HC2 si programmare in LUA, un vero linguaggio di programmazione. Dovrebbe essere più versatile di quanto offerto da Zipato ma meno intuitivo.

A livello di compatibilità dovrebbero essere equivalenti, però ti, conviene consultare il loro forum per avere un'idea.

photo
photo

Siamo sempre in attesa della Skill Alexa in italiano per configurare la Zipabox.... !!!!????

photo

Ormai non ci credo più!!!!

photo
photo

Rinnovando ancora la richiesta, ma con speranze che rasentano il nulla, per avere questa Skill alexa in italiano, perche anche noi poveri utilizatori siamo uguali ai nostri connazionali europei, non trovo giusto il comportamento che tiene zipato nei nostri confronti, non rispondendo più nemmeno alle nostre richieste, come se stessero solo aspettando che ci stufiamo e cambiamo piattaforma!!!

photo

La cosa che più da fastidio è il fatto che non si degnano neppure di rispondere, non capisco cosa ci voglia, basta dire che non siete interessati ad inserire l'Italiano nella skill Alexa e ce ne faremo una ragione, perche questo silenzio senza alcuna risposta alle continue richieste degli utilizzatori Italiani della vostra piattaforma?

The thing that is most annoying is the fact that they don't even deign to answer, I don't understand what it takes, it is enough to say that you are not interested in inserting the Italian in the Alexa skill and we will make a reason for it, because this silence without any answer to the continuous requests of Italian users of your platform?

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file