This object is in archive! 

Make in the community a knowledge base for every device.

Anjos shared this idea 10 years ago
Under Consideration

The forum became so large that it is difficult to find information about a device.

I think that its a good idea to make an new section in de Knowledgebase where we can write information about a specific device. You could make groups of labels, for example the producers "coco" or 'duwi" and then the type number of the device.

Every one can make comments then on the device about the connectivity of that device to Zipabox. They can also give tips and trics on how to handle it. You should let them put al the devices in it. So also the unsupported. In this way everyone can check there devices and you will know what devices are frequently checked and need support.

Replies (2)

photo

Nice game jumble solver

photo

HI, I am deeproblox. Thanks for making such a wonderful device to control our home. I was searching for this type of device for a long time This system secure anyone's home from anywhere anytime.I have one more option to enjoy gaming at home where I can make it a cool game for You please visit my site https://free-robuxnoverification.com/

Leave a Comment

Attach a file