ZipaBox Duo?

Roar shared this question 9 years ago
Answered

The Clas Ohlson company in Sweden are selling a ZipaBox Duo (http://www.clasohlson.com/se/Zipato-Zipabox-Duo/Pr365595000) which are not listed on the Zipabox.com website.

Why do you not list it on your own webpage?

What is the difference between the ZipaBox and the ZipaBox Duo?

Replies (6)

photo

It is just 2 zipatos which you can combine to make a stronger network.

photo

Now, it is not. It is only one unit.

photo

It is a Zipabox with Z-wave (868Mhz) and 433Mhz radio modules integrated inside. Class Ohlson is selling a lot of Nexa devices based on 433Mhz, so customers can easily upgrade to Z-wave now and still keep their existing Nexa devices.

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

It is a Zipabox with Z-wave (868Mhz) and 433Mhz radio modules integrated inside. Class Ohlson is selling a lot of Nexa devices based on 433Mhz, so customers can easily upgrade to Z-wave now and still keep their existing Nexa devices.
Exactly what I did, bought it from Clas Ohlson and upgraded my Tellstick!

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Thanks for a claryfying answer, Sebastian.

photo

Manuel wrote:

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Exactly what I did, bought it from Clas Ohlson and upgraded my Tellstick!
Same here ( Telldus Live )

Leave a Comment

Attach a file