This object is in archive! 

Somfy integration

Roel Bremmers shared this idea 11 years ago
Completed

Are you planning the integration of Somfy RTS window/blind control (http://www.somfy.com)?

For example, HomeWizard (http://www.homewizard.nl/somfy.html, unfortunately only in dutch) is based on the coco-standard, and also has the option to integrate Somfy-controlled-motors.

Best Answer
photo

I am glad to inform you that we successfully integrated support for Somfy remote control.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INCLUSION OF SOMFY RTS WITH ZIPABOX

Inclusion with Zipabox (433Mhz protocol):

- start the procedure for adding new device (choose Somfy RTS);

- before clicking on continue you have to set the device in learning mode by pressing and holding reset button on the backside of remote controller until the roller shutter jogs;

- press continue and the device will join;

- the roller shutter will jog to confirm joining with Zipabox.

Configuring

the time for shutters going down and up, and configuring bottom and top offset is done via endpoint configuration (Total devices > Somfy RTS device endpoint > Configuration - Please see picture of an example in the attachment).

This is done as follows:

- you need to count seconds/time until the shutters go down (100%) and up

(100%), they are usually the same, but all depends on the weight of the

shutters and motor strength;

- top and bottom offset are important and they are usually 25% of the value in seconds of fully closed (bottom) or open shutters (top).

SOMFY RTS CONFIGURATION - PRIOR INCLUSION WITH THE ZIPABOX

Note that Somfy RTS needs to be configured prior inclusion with Zipabox (not necessary if Somfy is already configured) and here are additional instructions on how to do this:

Resetting Somfy Motor To Factory Default:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP-AziUgJ1s

Programming A Somfy Remote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqjmLTtWKM

Replies (119)

photo

Yes, I want to use Somfy integration for my own local weather station

photo

SOMFY intégration and a lot of Zipabox sold

photo

Great box. I'm only waiting for somfy integration to buy it.

If I can control light, security and my somfy devices I would be very happy.

Thanks in advance

photo

Very Good idea !

+1 : I'm only waiting for somfy integration to buy it.

photo

Me too

photo

It would be nice if we could see a reaction from Zipato here...?!

Guys, are you really considering this?

B'cause like the other people, that's the only reason I haven't bought one yet...

photo

Hi Zipato Team, I'm waiting from you to implement SOMFY RTS control otherwise I will have to go to the Zibase II... So please, go ahead and give us some informations and keep us posted.

Thanks

photo

I am glad to inform you that we successfully integrated support for Somfy remote control.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR INCLUSION OF SOMFY RTS WITH ZIPABOX

- start the procedure for adding new device (choose Somfy RTS);

- before clicking on continue you have to set the device in learning mode by pressing and holding reset button on the backside of remote controller until the roller shutter jogs;

Configuring

the time for shutters going down and up, and configuring bottom and top offset is done via endpoint configuration (Total devices > Somfy RTS device endpoint > Configuration - Please see picture of an example in the attachment).

This is done as follows:

- you need to count seconds/time until the shutters go down (100%) and up

(100%), they are usually the same, but all depends on the weight of the

shutters and motor strength;

- top and bottom offset are important and they are usually 25% of the value in seconds of fully closed (bottom) or open shutters (top).

SOMFY RTS CONFIGURATION - PRIOR INCLUSION WITH THE ZIPABOX

Note that Somfy RTS needs to be configured prior inclusion with Zipabox (not necessary if Somfy is already configured) and here are additional instructions on how to do this:

Resetting Somfy Motor To Factory Default:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP-AziUgJ1s

Programming A Somfy Remote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqjmLTtWKM

photo

@Sebastian Popovic

Thanks for your reaction, hope to hear more soon!

photo

Hi Zipato team,

Actually investigating in my futur installation,

I'm very interested in your box. Unfortunatly I have some RTS Somfy devices,

and it seems I will have to go for a Zibase box :(

Any chance you will one day support RTS Somfy protocol ?

photo

Hi Sebastian,

Any news for us? ISE Amsterdam has been a couple weeks ago...

Hope to hear from you!

photo

Please, could this be made? I'm waiting for this and the power module.

photo

I'm waiting good news from ISE...

photo

Hi all of the developper. Can we have some news from this integration ? ISE is long time ago now. Mute cause no (good) news ?

photo

You are right, but this issue require more time than we thought. We are currently working on 433Mhz module release (which also took a bit more time than we thought) and afterwards we will try to get in touch with this issue.

photo

My appartment is under construction and unfortunately I will have 4 Somfy roller shutter :(

I really want to buy Zipabox which seems great but Somfy RTS is missing and I will have to choose Zibase if it is not added to Zipabox.

Do you think that Somfy RTS could be added to Zipabox before summer?

Thanks for your job

photo

Ask for wires! it is less expensive. Then you plug a zwave module.

even if it could be nice for others users who already have rts to have this functionnality!.

For you, if you choose zipabox, another box, zwave or KNX it would be the same problem with RTS from Somfy! so ask for wires, it is a good advice ;)

I did the same, my home is under construction and at the beginning they propose RTS. Wires are less expensive

photo

I'm with Fred on this. Why do you need Somfy shutters? I'm going with an old-fashioned wired system, where I put the Fibaro-modules in the connection box going to the motors. That way I still don't need to run any wires into the house (damage to the window frames or facades, potential leakages, doesn't look nice, etc), but I still have it controlled through Zwave.

photo

I totally agree!

Actually I don't have the choice... This is not a house, just an appartment, and the saler had already installed Somfy RTS shutter (hope it is RTS and not IO!) without telling us the details.

If I want to put wires now, it will cost me a lot of money!

I want to have a full domotic solution and roller shutter are an important part of that. That's why unfortunately I need a box which can control RTS Somfy.

photo

Hi,I have somfy blinds. I'm using fibaro roller shutter module and it works wells with the zipabox

Regards

William

photo

Hi,

I guess it is a wired installation? Otherwise I would happy to know how you install your Fibaro roller shutter module!

Regards

photo

@Constant GIRAUD,

Hi,

Nop, only wireless installation using z-wave.

Installation linkresult: http://youtu.be/Vqa0ECKN4Ts

Somfy ILMO Motors.

Regards,

photo

I think there is a misunderstanding...

On the link you send me, Fibaro module is installed on a wired installation. It becomes wireless after the installation of the module but you need the wires to put the module!

In my case, the roller shutters are based on radio RTS Somfy and I have no switch where I can install the module.

Did I miss something?

photo

You're right (I miss something).

The control is wireless but the installation is wired.

Fibaro modules replace RTS in case where you have just buttons.

My case is just a possible option.

photo

Zipato Team do you have some news for Somfy Rts Integration ?

An idea of delay ? weeks or months ?

Best regards,

photo

There is no news about somfy integration ??? Oo

It's a difficult choice between Zipabox and Zibase2s ;-(

photo

Any news on RTS ?

photo

Hi Team, do you have any news ? bad or, I hope, good ?

Should I wait for your box and RTS, or go for zibase :( ?

Thanks in advance for your answer :)

photo

First, thanks for your work on other module like the 433Mhz one :)

I'm sorry... but this question was posted 4 months ago, and we still don't have lot of information. Are you investigating, analyzing, or something else ? Is it pending, are you checking and seeking information ? do you have a timeline ?

I think this feature is interesting a lot of people, but unfortunatly we still don't have lot of feedbacks from Zipato :(

photo

+1. I would like to control my Somfy too :)

photo

Hi,

I've made a tutorial about using somfy RTS Shutters with a Zipabox and a IPX800 card.

Here it is : http://www.domotique-info.fr/2013/05/tbox-volets-somfy-ipx800-zipabox/

Thanks for your feedback.

Thibault

photo

Great solution you've got there, Thibault! I'm gonna use the same approach, but a bit different so I can also use the middle (my/stop) button too. I only have one remote, so I can sacrifice some relays on the card: one relay per button. This way I can make a switch called "Open screens 50%" or something :)

photo

it's a nice solution indeed but it cost a bit since we have to sacrify remote somfy. Any way to find them with good price ?

photo

For your information there is a cheap relay card here : http://www.robot-electronics.co.uk/htm/eth_rly16tech.htm

photo

Great solution but if I want to preserve my remote, is missed. Buy another remote is a lot expensive... What can i do ?

I wait, it doesn't matter with actual concurence there is one of the developper can find THE solution.

Wait and see

photo

Same demand for me.

I buy ZIPATO ZIPABOX because you promote the possibility of a SOMFY integration with the 433hz module.

Bt today NOTHING.

For 2 weeks I buy the Homewizard Box (Instead of your 433hz module... too long Wait !!)

And it's work Well and is very easy to pair the elements AND !! You can add new stuff directly the the APP (Android) !! Work Well.

Scenario are more simple then ZIPATO Rule creator but their are efficient.

If you decide to support SOMFY then I will buy the 433hz module.

Regards,

photo

I am glad to inform you that we successfully integrated support for Somfy remote control. It will be published by the end of August 2014:-)

photo

Nice. Both RTS and IO Homecontrol ?

photo

Totoche wrote:

Nice. Both RTS and IO Homecontrol ?
So far RTS only.

photo

????

photo

I am sorry but last year you said the same.

So is it going to be August 2014, 2015 or 2016?

photo

It was supposidly August 2014, but we may need to wait another year again ...

photo

Waiting for native availability to buy it

photo

Somfy RTS is supported already with our 433Mhz network module. Publishing is not done yet, as we are waiting to finish some other features which are coming in the same upgrade.

Hopefully it will be published by the end of this week.

Thank you for your patience.

photo

If this news is Real THEN it will be one of the Best news of the Year !!

(Please integrate a simple option to invert the direction of the UP/Down funktion of the remotes...) I have the problem with many units. If I press UP they go Down and if I press Down then they go UP. I know that it exist a possibility to reprogramm the SOMFY motors to turn in the right way but this models are less then 10years old and I need a access to the indepenadant power cables to reprogram each of this units.

More easyle would be to nativ integreat a Hook or switch in the Units recognition that indicate to invert the Up and Down Command from the Zipato.

Best Regards.

PS: Hope You have Stock of your 433Mhz modules. But before I order, I want to see a review or a vidéo in use.

photo

I have the 433Mhz module and would love to test the new release and make a video about it !

photo

Fabian, would love to Hear your testresults. Im

photo

will we be able to listen to commands from orignal remote or is it only from zipato to somfy ?

tks

photo

To Zipato team :

First you informed us that Somfy integration would be available in August 2013...

Then you promised that it would be published by the end of August 2014...

And recently you made us believe that it would be published by the end of last week :-(

I think we all are patient and understanding, but this is not acceptable anymore !

Don't you think it is a lack of respect to Zipabox users ?!?

photo

To Zipato team :

First you informed us that Somfy integration would be available in August 2013...

Then you promised that it would be published by the end of August 2014...

And recently you made us believe that it would be published by the end of last week :-(

I think we all are patient and understanding, but this is not acceptable anymore !

Don't you think it is a lack of respect to Zipabox users ?!?

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Somfy RTS is supported already with our 433Mhz network module. Publishing is not done yet, as we are waiting to finish some other features which are coming in the same upgrade.

Sébastian,
you wrote the 433Mhz network module is already supporting Somfy equipments. I bought your module but I'm not able to find how to support Somfy Equipment with it. Do you have the process to be used?
thanks
Serge

photo

Sebastian Popovic wrote:

Sébastian,
you wrote the 433Mhz network module is already supporting Somfy equipments. I bought your module but I'm not able to find how to support Somfy Equipment with it. Do you have the process to be used?
thanks
Serge

photo

Hello Sebastian,

Any news related to the integration of the RTS protocol ? We all count on your strong support here as we do like your box. Adding the SOMFY protocol will definitely make us love your box. :):):)

Thanks for your feedback, Fred

photo

Hello Sebastian,

Any news related to the integration of the RTS protocol ? We all count on your strong support here as we do like your box. Adding the SOMFY protocol will definitely make us love your box. :):):)

Thanks for your feedback, Fred

photo

Sebastian,

instead of waiting for the other Evolution. it would be desirable to publish a version 0.9.9.9.9.9.999 respect your commitments! already 15 days late, this is not very serious ...

sorry to be so direct but I think a lot of people (like me) they bought the 433 unit once you have made your comment ! For now this is false advertising ...

Thank you at least give us a good date !

Nicolas

photo

Hello Zipato Team,

WE NEED FEEDBACK NOW !!!

Have all 433 supported devices been tested ?

Are all tests over ? When is the release planned ?

I agree with Nicolas : you have to respect your commitments... or please don't advertise features that are not supported !

photo

We are not advertising anything. I said that we postponed publishing of the new firmware as everything is changed and we need to test each device separately, so it took longer than I previously thought. However, this protocol and few more are supported already and you need to have some more patience so that we can finish the testing and debugging. We would also like to publish it asap, and we are working on it every day. This week is still not lost.

photo

patience.......

they anounced it a year ago, so what is another week if the want to have it running flawlessly.

photo

Hi Sebastian,

I am looking for a home box, and I have devices working with SOMFY RTS protocol.

I was decided to take a Zibase PRO+ before reading your announcement.

Is it a real annoucement to support SOMFY RTS/RFY by Zipabox ?

If yes, can you told us when have you previewed (the real date) to launche this new firmware ?

Thanks for your answer.

photo

A BIG LOL

After 4 week wating...

Purchased the ZiBASE ! not sure that the support for Somfy is ok before 2015 ...

photo

Guilhem Nicolas wrote:

A BIG LOL

After 4 week wating...

Purchased the ZiBASE ! not sure that the support for Somfy is ok before 2015 ...

BIG LOL here too, it will ok today;-)

photo

alleluia !!!

photo

alleluia !!!

photo

Very, Very Good News :)

Will it come with long awaited V1.0 ?

photo

can't delete written

photo

so it means anyone who wants to connect somfy to the zipato has to buy zibase?

photo

Thanks to Zipato for this new feature ! Now we are waiting for the V1 release :)

photo

Thanks for the great work!!!!!!

photo

Eric or someone : you have test SOMFY ? it's work fine ?

photo

Not completely !!! Alone Altus models are OK ... for the rest ...

photo

is that SIMU which is a trademark of SOMFY is supported ?

photo

Hello, i am interesting to buy the Zipabox. I am disappointed as you said 1 year ago that your product is able to support somfy rts equipment and finally not!

So, is it possible now to manage somfy rts equipment or not?

Be careful, trust is key in business before dream!

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Mikael

photo

I just upgraded to the 0.9.999.1 which is supposed to give somfy rts support in the hope I can get my SIMU working.

At first, I thought this might work : I was able to pair the roller shutter with the box. The box was even able to close the shutter.

Since that first attempt, it does not work : impossible to get it up or down.

I think about moving to another brand because this company is clearly lacking the proper development team (or expertise) to properly develop and test their system. Their website is near to impossible to use and is constantly freezing my browsers.

I won't even talk about the lack of communication, this thread speaks for itself.

Could any of the disappointed customers in the thread who already switch to another product recommend me a 'better' (as in working, which is already a big improvement) solution ?

photo

Hello Zipato team, are you there? Could I buy Zipabox or do I need to choose another supplier?

photo

@Pat - if it's just a rebranded Somfy product, it should work.

@Fabien - I'm sorry, but you're probably affected by a (global, unrelated to Somfy) 433 module firmware issue in this firmware release. We're testing the fix, contact us on support if you want it applied before release. Please understand that there's no published protocol for Somfy RTS and creating support for it using bits and pieces of info from the Internet and trial and error using real devices is tedious, slow and prone to specialization (which is the case here, because we started with Altus motor that's what works for now).

@Mikael and others - as I wrote before, please understand that there's no published protocol for Somfy RTS and creating support for it using bits and pieces of info from the Internet and trial and error using real devices is tedious, slow and prone to specialization (which is the case here, because we started with Altus motor that's what works for now).

Altus RTS motors work, we'll be adding Oximo and other RTS motors as we support them. Oximo will come first, hopefully next week.

photo

And when will you integrate Somfy KEYTIS NS 2 RTS (2400549) remote control to open portal?

Thaks

Serge

photo

Bonjour monsieur Magnier. J'aurais voulu savoir si vous avez eu une réponse à votre question. Je possède une commande de ce type pour contrôler un moteur de portail Freevia600. J'ignore quelle est la procédure pour ajouter la commande du portail à la box zipato.

Cordialement

photo
photo

Thanks Tomislav for your feedback but due to history I have issue to trust you! Taking into account your message, I will wait 1 week again. If again the unction is not their I will purchase Zibase which integrates all these functions.

Mikael

photo

With the current 433 module we can only support RTS motors and other receiver devices. Somfy devices that transmit signals (remotes, sensors) will require a different hardware (either a dedicated Somfy module or new Zipato 433 module), since RTS operates at a different frequency (433.5 MHz vs 433.92 MHz for other 433 based devices), and Zipato 433 module can not simultaneously listen on two different frequencies.

Such modules are not planned yet, but if there's enough interest we'll consider them.

photo

Sorry, I am lost.

I don't the model of my somfy rts shutters.

I just want to manage my somfy RTS shutters and my ip sony camera. Which Zipabox do I need to order? Will it work with somfy?

Thanks in advance

photo

Sorry, I am lost.

I don't know the model of my somfy rts shutters.

I just want to manage my somfy RTS shutters and my ip sony camera. Which Zipabox do I need to order? Will it work with somfy?

Thanks in advance

photo

@support,

I'm getting them almost working, but I need to restart the box after each new addition.

I also have a couple of bugs related to the use of roller shutter, like not working within a scene or from an iPhone.

photo

Hello Zipatox team, I got the 433 module installed. I am facing the same issue as Fabien. I was able to pair the roller shutters with the box but when I try to action the shutter, up and done via the box nothing is happening. I would agree to test the fix you were mentioning to Fabien.

Thanks for the already good work as we know the RTS protocol is quite specific

F

photo

Hello Zipatox team, I got the 433 module installed. I am facing the same issue as Fabien. I was able to pair the roller shutters with the box but when I try to action the shutter, up and done via the box nothing is happening. I would agree to test the fix you were mentioning to Fabien.

Thanks for the already good work as we know the RTS protocol is quite specific

F

photo

I have the same problem as Frédéric and Fabien. Is it necessary to reboot the box after each RTS addition ? I am okay to test the fix as well...

photo

I have the same problem as Frédéric and Fabien. Is it necessary to reboot the box after each RTS addition ? I am okay to test the fix as well...

photo

Hello,

So it's decided! Zipa team has not solved their issues to support well Somfy shutters!

After 4 months of waiting, I am sad to buy on Saturday the Eedomus + 433 module to manage my house!

I am sure that Zipabox is a great product but the support to integrate the basics is not enough.

Bye

photo

Pour info, l'utilisation du module somfy dans un script ou scene plante tous les scripts !

photo

Hi,

I have tested with the SIMU rollers, the results are below:

- Open and close roller from the dashboard => OK

- Set a position from the dashboard => the roller is moving but the position is not OK

- Open and close from Android Zipato APP and ImperiHome => KO roller does not move

- With the rules, nothing is working. I have tested StartChangeUP, StartChangeDown, SetValue, GotoValue, Decrease, Increase => nothing happened and in some case the Sendmessage (mail) after the roller action is blocking too. Moreover I don't understand the meaning/differences beetwen all this commands.

So I can only open and close the roller from the dashboard view.

Regards

photo

Hi,

I have tested with the SIMU rollers, the results are below:

- Open and close roller from the dashboard => OK

- Set a position from the dashboard => the roller is moving but the position is not OK

- Open and close from Android Zipato APP and ImperiHome => KO roller does not move

- With the rules, nothing is working. I have tested StartChangeUP, StartChangeDown, SetValue, GotoValue, Decrease, Increase => nothing happened and in some case the Sendmessage (mail) after the roller action is blocking too. Moreover I don't understand the meaning/differences beetwen all this commands.

So I can only open and close the roller from the dashboard view.

Regards

photo

hello,

Support for shutters Oximo Somfy RTS is ok! everything works fine ! very good news !

Only the "MY " button is not included ... Is this is due soon ?

;- )

photo

Hi,

it is OK for SIMU rollers too. But how can we reverse the direction of the rollers?

photo

It's OK. Thanks

photo

Hi There, i've got the zipatobox and I want to buy a sunscreen

I would like to be able to control the screen with my box.

The sunscreen that i want to place can be controlled by RTS or manualy by a control on a wall. Not both!

What should i choose?

Questions that i have in mind:

- Is the RTS configuration stable?

- Is it also possible to opperate the screen with a module behind the wall switch? (if there is any, can you help me out to find it?)

- Can RTS or the module be connected to a weather station?

- Can response of the screen be handled (screen stuck).

What is best practice?

Thanks for your advise.

photo

Hi,

I don't have answers for all your questions but I can say that I control all my rollers with RTS from Zipabox and it's OK.

The other solution is to add a module like fibaro fgrm 221 for rollers shutter in your switch behind the wall. I think it will be good with sunscreen too.

photo

Hi.

Any news about new modul which will support Somfy OXIMO IO motors (433.92MHz) ???

Regards.

photo

Hi.

Any news about new modul which will support Somfy OXIMO IO motors (433.92MHz) ???

Regards.

photo

Hi Ivan.

I know that Zipato supports Somfy Altus RTS motors, but I have an offer from the seller for OXIMO IO motors.

This io-home control motors are developed by different manufacturers & radio system works bi-direction.

I would like to buy it, becouse offer is good - but I think Zipato does not support it ???

photo

Remote for Oximo IO motors:

- working on freq. 868-870MHZ (868,25MHz)

Remote for Oximo RTS motors:

- working on freq. 434,42MHz

Range of OXIMO RTS remote is slightly higher, as with OXIMO io

photo

Hi,

i have another question for my Somfy Awning.

On my remote i can read:

Somfy Telis 1 RTS Pure

Can i use this one with the 433 MHZ Module?

Thanks....

photo

Hi Ivan,

thanks for you quick response.

Actually my remote is this one: http://www.somfy.de/index.cfm?page=/de/home/product&productid=34EF9D74-9047-D7BB-BD6099A156789737&language=de-de

But on my Awning i cant find any button for syncing...

Helle

photo

THIS IS AWSOME :-)

Thank you....now i get a response from outside....but actually everbody is sleeping here so i will do fine tuning another time.

Thanks!

photo

I have now one OXIMO RTS 10/17 for testing & new 433 modul.

Also I did folowed the manuals:

- start the procedure for adding new device;

I see it under LIGHTS & POWER .... So it is joined.

But does not work.

What can I do ??? It jugs with somfy remote controler, but not with Zipato.

photo

One more question for doing the settings....

When i open or close the Awning it takes 32 sec but i only can save 30 sec....

photo

I can confirm that OXIMO RTS 10/17 works with Zipato + 433 modul.

This is good news form me, becouse 16 motors in production are waiting to be mounted ...

After a few hours, I almost gave up.

Trick was in:

- Add device

- choose z-wave

- reset

After reset, OXIMOR RTS motor start to jog

- now you can folow manuals from first post to adding device

photo

Ivan, I am aware of this.

I did use Z-wave selection only to reset the device.

photo

Very strange problem here with my Zipato box.

After a complete crash (box was suddenly completely off) everything is back ok except the Somfy integration.

I have the 433mhz module attached to the box but my somfy shutters will just not work anymore:

Steps I already tried:

• Disconnected the module, rebooted the zipabox and reattached the module
  • Completely deleted the somfy shutters from the zipato box.
  • Successfully reconfigured the somfy shutters on the zipato box with the correct procedure (juggle of the shutters).
  • Set the offset again and configured the settings.
  • Relocated the box to make sure it wasn't a reach issue.

All this with no avail. Sometimes the shutters go up sometimes they don't. Whenever I set a certain percentage they go all the way up instead of stopping at the desired level.

My shutters are still fine with the somfy remote.

As controlling the shutters was one of my top priorities I would like to see whether I'm doing something wrong as I'm almost out of ideas...

photo

I think this is a good place to inform you that the New UI (December 2014) have a bug with the SOMFY roller shutter (Maybe other device to?).

The new interface didn't have the name of the roller shuter but the Old UI still have the information.

I now it's many work with this new UI. I hope you can repair this.

Best regards

photo

Is it possible to ad other roller blinds and sync as it was somfy??

I will have Hasta motors.

photo

I have some somfy RTS sun shildes with sun and wind automation. Still haven't tried to add the to my zipabox.

I know that if i want to adjust them manualy from my remote (Telis 4) i first have to turn off the sun automation. If i don't do that they return to the sun automation posision after a minute or so.

Is this sun automation on/off command posible form the zipabox?

photo

hello

i cant get the point tell now

do i have to bye a new module to attach my somfy wireless devices ?

or it is enough using the zibabox ???

photo

Hello,

I followed the instructions with a motor SOMFY Altus but I have not the same result. Somebody can help me ?

Thanks

Anthony

photo

Hello,

I have the same problem when adding a somfy rts with altus motor. Have you found a solution ?

Thanks, Yvan

photo
photo

contact support, there is a slight discrepancy with some firmware of the 433 modules. Is the Atlus the same as the RTS? Do you have beta firmware also?

If not submit a ticket here http://support.zipato.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

photo

Does this also work with the new Zipatile or does the Zipatile not support 433Mhz that is needed?

photo

Hi Oswin,

the ZipaTile will not support 433 MHz...

regards Helle

photo

When I put the Somfy (sunscreens) in learning mode to join with the zipabox, does it loose the original settings? Will I still be able to operate the blinds with the remote control as before (same upper and lower stopping points)?

When zipabox then operates the sunscreens, does it not respect the original upper and lower limits? As you need to set the number of secondes for up and down, I am afraid that it could overrun (go to far up or down).

The sunscreens cannot easily be reset (cannot easily reach the power supply one by one). In total there are 12 seperate operatble sunscreens.

photo

Does anyone know if Zipabox support tilting of blinds. As far as I can understand Zipato team only talkes about control up and down. Somfy call this control Telis 1 or 4, Mod/Var RTS.

photo

Can you be more specific what device you plan to wire?

https://www.vegas-th.com/gclub.html

Leave a Comment

Attach a file