This object is in archive! 

alarm restarts the zipatile

importhomesas shared this problem 5 years ago
Known

Hola

Tengo un problema con este zipatile que cuando se activa la alarma, el zipatile se reinicia.

enlace de video adjunto.

someone else has had this problem

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B6rHjZIgr2APiK1oSAPbiV8IOXWq764U/view?usp=sharing

Replies (5)

photo

no sorry, just tested a couple of Zipatiles here and they work fine. I would have said its a battery issue, but the fact that it reboots straight away suggests that it is not. How is it powered? Try using a higher Amp PSU, maybe the siren is draining to much power from it.

photo

thanks adrian for your answer

the zipatile works well with the original power adapter I will try another adapter but if it is very strange that happens with the alarm system anyway I opened a zipato ticket hopefully it is not anything serious.

photo

I have the other problem, where the panel shows the keypad to disarm the system even if it was already disarmed by a remote or by mobile. Im unsure why this is a problem.

photo

hello attila

I also have the same problem with another zipatile. I have to restart it to be able to return to normal.

zipato support has not given me an answer yet.

photo

Anche io ho lo stesso problema ma ultimamente faccio fatica a farlo ripartire...

Leave a Comment

Attach a file