This object is in archive! 

Box offline again (13/10/2019)

Carlo shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

As happened a couple of days ago, the box is offline.

Internet is working, nothing has changed, led blink continuously and box is reported offline by the app.

Please fix!

It's unbelievable having 2 outage in the same week...

Replies (9)

photo

Same here - the one at home is offline and is performing reboots sinche approx 16:45 CET. The other one (on the country side) is however online... Both are Ziaptiles of same model and same FW.

photo

So same thing here! My zipatile just keep restarting since it can't go online ( cloud register)I assume this is a know isssue by Zipato and they work on that? Anyone know about it? Thanks

photo
photo

Hie,

Off Line for me too

photo

Hi

Same issue in france using zipabox ...

Hope they will fix this issue as soon as possible.

regards

photo

Also offline

photo

And me too...

It's recurrent right now. it's starting to get a lot of trouble in a short time ...

photo

Last period has been the worst in over 4 years. I'm relying on zipabox for heating, alarm and watering. This system is far much less stable than before.

@Sebastian: please, no more excuses regarding the new backend, this system is supposed to make our lifes (and houses) easier,not the opposite.

photo

Good that I come and check. I've been performing hard reset's, disabling al my rules etc and nothing solved the problem.

Seems like I have to wait patiently for the system to work again...

photo

Seems to be solved

regards

photo

I confirm it is solved here as well. For now...

photo
photo

Also mine seems to work. Now I'm expecting a feedback from zipato team regarding the cause and the counter measure to prevent it from happening again.

2 times in a week is unacceptable and an honest feedback need to be shared with all of us.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file