This object is in archive! 

Zipatile Dry Input And Outputs

Hemanth shared this question 6 years ago
Need Answer

Hello

Could Anyone Please Let me Know , For What & How we can Use Dry Input and 2 Dry Outputs & Temperature Sensor in the Zipatile ?

Could anyone please share the procedure to use these .

ZipaTILE-16

Regards

Replies (5)

photo

For temperature you need a DS18B20.

Connect VDD and GND to - and data to +

I think that the 230 outputs are relays, try testing this with a multimeter and connect neutal direct to the device you want to control, and connect the phase in series with the output.

Best wishes.

Bo

photo

Basically up to 1Amp you can connect anything to it.

photo

And for the dry input, you can connect the V+ and V- to the two connectors (12v-24v), basically may be used as input sensor for any 3rd party systems like an external alarm system.

photo

Hi Hemanth,

you can use these in and outputs as normal in and outputs which you can configure in the software.

inputs can be used to connect a non-zwave 3th party device, just use it as a "switch" on the dry outputs you can connect anyting you want to switch, just don't exceed the max Amp (1Amp).

photo

Hello,

can someone please help me understand, can I use dry output 230V with a power contactor relay to control heavy load device like oven; e.g. the oven is connected to the contactor power and it's main power is controllable with low current connectors of 230 V, so that 1 line with power goes through the zipatile dry output and comes to the contactor control port. Second control port of the contactor connects to the N;

so that, having this schema I could control the contactor to power or disconnect the oven;

Is my understanding correct about the dry contact usage or I miss something?

Is there any real example?

Leave a Comment

Attach a file