This object is in archive! 

ZipaMicro adding Z-wave issue

Saif Salih shared this problem 5 years ago
Known

Hi,

I have been trying to work this out for many hours, I have a Zipamicro that was working fine yesterday. I decided to add an Aeotec Mote Quad to it.

I tried to include the Mote over 10 times. I tried the browser and the iPhone. I tried inclusion using secure and nonsecure protocol. no matter what I did it wouldn't add.

Then I tried changing the firmware from setting to "new Beta" and that didn't work. I also tried switching back to official firmware. in any case, the firmware number (1.3.13) does not change.

Finally, I reset the box to factory settings. went back to try to add again and Z wave and now I am getting "Network not available"

I tried to check a couple of the post here. tried few solutions with logging in and out and switching firmware, nothing!

I also tried removing the power from controlling and rebooting it and still noting

Please help

Replies (2)

photo

Raise a support ticket

photo

Done, thank you

photo

Hi Saif Salih, would you please share the way you resolved the issue? I am getting "Network not available" now.

Thanks,

Minh Nguyen

photo

It was a bit of a mission really, I got sent a factory clean firmware from Zipato. I had to take the SD card out, format it and install fresh factory software. After doing all that the problem was still there.

Eventually I solved it by deleting my cloud account. Then doing the software reset as above, then registering my account from scratch and programming the controller from scratch.

Zipato would need to send you the firmware file and the software you write it on the SD card

photo

Thanks for your replying, Saif!

The issue has been resolved by open a support ticket, they will fix the issue over the cloud.

Thanks,

Minh Nguyen

photo
photo

hi,

Thank you for that, that solves one problem, however, my 4 button MOTE is still not working properly.

now there are 3 of them, only one online, I tried to remove the other "offline" ones but despite saying its deleted, they are still there. I tried refresh devices, sync controller and sync rules, nothing!

also if you look on the left side of the attached image, the inputs not showing on the right-hand site under control. so there is no way I can make the buttons do anything. what am I missing?

Thanks,

Saif

Leave a Comment

Attach a file