This object is in archive! 

Fibaro fgs 221 offline

Raffaele Conte shared this problem 10 years ago
Not a Problem

Hi, today I tried to add a fibaro fgs 221 to my zipabox. After i did the connection the switch in the wall worked correctly but when i tried to associate the switch module the box couldn't find the module. I tried to add it pressng three times the B button or switching three times the switch on S1 contact without success. Then I tried with another module and just i press the button to add the device the zipabox found it and added it.

The module had worked correctly for a couple of hours then the wall mounted switches started to work uncorrectly. To switch off or switch on the light I had to fast toggle two or three times the switch. So I tied to reset the module (as described in the istruction). After that the module started to work correctly again but it became offline in dashboard of zipabox and it is still offline.

Someone knows how can i put online the module?

Thank you

Replies (1)

photo

Hi all,

Finally I resolved the issue setting the parameter 14 of the fgs221 (in the configuration panel, in the device manager of zipabox, tt is named "SWITCH TYPE") to BI_STABLE. It was set to MONO_STABLE.In effect I'm using toggle switches and not momentary switches. Note that the default of the value, in the device, is for toggle switches, so the associations with the zipabox changes the default.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file