This object is in archive! 

why the ftp server doesn't work ? I cannot upload my images. Could you help me ?

ANDRIEUX shared this question 10 years ago
Need Answer

Hi

I bought your zipabox the last week. I am disappointed because i cannot configurate the ftp server to upload the image to your ftp serveur. Even the Fizilla doesn't work . Could you explain me why ?

Could you send me the documentation about the issue ?

Best regards

Replies (10)

photo

Hello,FTP Server have gone through some issues for few weeks, the support is working on it.Some major evolutions in the FTP server seem to cause few unavailability periods sometimes.We hope that it will be hard fixed very soon !

As a Zipabox users, we can just wait for the moment, I think all the team will do the best to fix this issue.

Regards

photo

From my cameras, the snapshots go to the server only randomly. Most of the time, it won't work. How can I limit the reason?

photo

See my other comments. No solution up to now..... -:(

photo

Andreas, if I see correctly, you are wondering how the "thumbnail delay" should work. I can't see any difference, is there any number, or not. But my cameras try itself to send thumbnails to the ftp-server, and that feature also works randomly. With ftp-client, i can connect to the server, with given camera's credentials. I can see 4 folders in there, but all seems be empty, even if there is pics, what i can see in UI.

photo

Hey jki,

I made the same experiences. When I connect my camera to a different ftp server, everything works. But the Zipato ftp server does not allow to create folders. So the thumbnail function does not work. I have ticket open for some weeks.

Andreas

photo

I also set up a local ftp-server. Picture upload from cameras work like a charm. My cameras won't create a folder, pictures goes directly to the root folder.

photo

@Jki. I got the same thing with the Zipato FTP site - folders don't seem to work. However, I realised that every WebCam will have it's own username and password (i.e. own FTP site) so all the files will only relate to a single web cam so not sure why I would want folders.

/Marcus

photo

Of course every camera have own account. Folder may not be an issue, when upload to root folder sometimes work, and most of the time not.

photo

When we get some answer, why this is one of many non functional features?

photo

has anybody working ftp upload for camera pictures, or can you connect to ftp.zipato.com at least?

i cannot connect since 13.11, weeks before I was able to connect, but not upload pictures.

i have an open ticket, but no one is responding.

i know, new zipatile UI is more important... :(

photo

Same problem. When I manually enter FTP credentials it fails on the Zipato supplied password for all IP cameras. It used to work. Zipato says that they are having FTP server issues but I'm skeptical.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file