This object is in archive! 

timer widget for detailled switch planning

Cantece shared this idea 10 years ago
Under Consideration

Hello,

I would like to have a timer widget. Similar to the planning slide in the climat widget.

The use would be to make a detailled planning (hour, day, week) for switches. This is difficult to realize with the rule editor.

I tried to use the climate widget, but it does not work without input (thermometer)

Thanks

Replies (5)

photo

My idea is to use a scheduler to control a electrical heating with included thermostat. So I do not have an input for the classic climat widget. The output is only on/off for the radiator (with french system of "fil pilote"). I do not want to regule the temperature, this would be set fixed on the radiator by hardware switch.

I know that this is possible with the rules, but if I have several several opening and closing times, it gets difficult.

photo

Cantece wrote:

My idea is to use a scheduler to control a electrical heating with included thermostat. So I do not have an input for the classic climat widget. The output is only on/off for the radiator (with french system of "fil pilote"). I do not want to regule the temperature, this would be set fixed on the radiator by hardware switch.

I know that this is possible with the rules, but if I have several several opening and closing times, it gets difficult.

you can include any on/off switch into Zipato thermostat widget. Thermostat logic will turn it on/off according to your scheduled timings....

photo

hello,

for me it is not possible to create a thermostat without thermometer. see attached pic 299. I do not want to have an thermostat but only to use the agenda function of this widged to define easier the scheduler configuration (in the rules).

see example in pic 301.

photo

I would like to do the same... Sebastian, how can we use the thermo/climate widget without a thermometer??? Rgds, Frankie666

photo

Cantece wrote:

hello,

for me it is not possible to create a thermostat without thermometer. see attached pic 299. I do not want to have an thermostat but only to use the agenda function of this widged to define easier the scheduler configuration (in the rules).

see example in pic 301.

The example in "bild301" is something really needed.In addition a variance in on/off times are required to emultate real light behaviour when away for holiday. I have such a functiuon on my TellstickNet, neighbours think we're at home running this light schedule.

Making such a widget with pussle would be a pain!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file