Planned Danalock support?

Simone Biagini shared this question 10 years ago
Answered

There's an idea to support Danalock? (http://www.danalock.com form poly-control)

I think that device is interesting and "low-cost" (compared to similar devices).

Best Answer
photo

Both DanaLock models are supported.

Replies (12)

photo

Great product!

Do you know if you can use it with a 3 doorlock?

photo

Hi!

I don't know, but you are free to ask to danalock support. I wrote to danalock with photos to know if my mortise lock is supported and they reply me very fast, they have also a fb page but I think that a mail with photos it's the best way

photo

Both DanaLock models are supported.

photo

Thanks Marko!

photo

hello i am facing the same problem can any one help ?

photo

Hi,

when i lock the Door manuel, this new state is not showen in the Zipato App.....

Is it normal?

regards Helle

photo

Welche Version des Danalock hast du?

Die erste Version "Pol_Zec100"kann die Stellung des Zylinders nicht erfassen, wenn du also von Hand drehst erkennt es das nicht.

Die neue Version "V125" erkennt das und sollte das eigendlich auch senden.

Gruß Maik

photo

Hi,

ja danke Maik.....war ein Config Fehler...Layer 8 :-D

Jetzt gehts noch ans Fein-Tuning.....

Gruß Helle

photo

Helle, bist Du zufrieden mit dem Teil?

Will mir auch eins anschaffen, muss aber zuerst gucken ob es passt. Wie ist der Durchmesser des Klops?

Gruss HP

photo

Hi Hanspeter,

der Durchmesser ist ca 7cm.

Ich bin noch am testen.....aber es schein zu gefallen ;-)

Gruß Helle

photo

Hi Helle

Bin ich ja mal gespannt!

Gruss HP

photo

its still the battery life that annoys me. I use an electronic strike, wired in a z-wave module to the driver and now have a virtual switch to control the locking and unlocking. You can still have a key for manual override if you like, and you can wire it to a light switch for an emergency release button too. All up costs the same as a danalock

Leave a Comment

Attach a file