This object is in archive! 

problem when compared digital values

Guillaume LOOS shared this problem 10 years ago
Known

I have a rule that enables two fans depending on the level of humidity. I set the trigger in a variable (through a second rule that runs daily to define the default values ​​of my variables).

My rule trigger fan is not working properly, the comparison between the value of the humidity sensor and the variable is not correct.

Someone also encounter this kind of problem?

Does not there really no way to monitor the status (value) variables ?

Thank you for your answers

Replies (4)

photo

Can you post the rules?

photo

HeroS wrote:

Can you post the rules?

Hi,

The screenshot is not passed to the creation of the post.

Accuracy : As a rule, there are two virtual switch (forced march forced shutdown) which will disable the automatic ventilation system

thank you for your help.

xEou6LfxT2oGXYr90udK

lL6YE08UkRvGbUZdMkP9

photo

First off try putting some more email point in the rule ...to see where is stops/runs.

But you want to check the humiditylevel at a specific time and then see if it matches then do something?

photo

Well, the rule works again. Why, How? I don't know. I had to cut the power several times, which cause the problem for Zipabox. I disabled, enabled several times all the rules. And now, the system works properly. I had already seen this problem at the beginning of the establishment of the rule. I had traced through emails and found the problem of comparing values ​​between the threshold and the sensor reading.

Thank's again for your advice.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file