This object is in archive! 

Problem with integrating an Schneider Connect device to Zipamicro

Ali Norouzifar shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hello,

I am currently usining Ziapmicro device for integrating number of Z-wave devices. Our devices are mostly Schneider Merten Connect. We have successfully added actuators and pushbuttons but we faced a serious problem for adding one of our devices. The problem is with "Connect radio central unit":

https://www.se.com/ie/en/product/MTN505919/connect-radio-central-unit%2C-schneider-electric%40home%2C-colour%2C-polar-white/

The devices could be added to Zipamicro successfully but structure of objects and properties is completely strange. We can not access to specific settings of the device and define function of buttons. There is only a list of 100 objects (I have attached a picture), without any access to the device's functions and capability to associate the device to other devices. I would be grateful if you can suggest any solution for our problem.

Thanks in advance

Replies (1)

photo

Hi

since this device is not supported in Zipato platform it can be included by using generic descriptor but it doesn't allow you to have a correct control of it.

photo

Thanks for your response. With generic descriptor, I cannot access to main functions of my device. Is there any document which can help tackle this problem?

photo

Hi

the only way to find a solution for this issue is to open a ticket and our support team will help you to implement support for your device (if it is possible without having the device in our office).

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file