Hello!

Have a problem with my Zipatile.

Want to use a new UI on V1 Zipatile.

How i can do that?

Thanks!

Replies (2)

photo

Hi

if you want to use new Zipato app (black icon) on the ZipaTile1, please follow this procedure:

- Unplug the Zipatile from the power supply

- Press "Volume up" and "Power" buttons at the same time and hold for minimum 10 seconds. Your ZipaTile will shut down.

- Press "Volume Down" and "Power" buttons at the same time and hold until the Android Recovery screen appears (30sec)

- Select to clean (wipe) data partition , hold down "Power" for 3 seconds to confirm

- Reboot the system

- Update controller firmware to v1.3.94+

- Open App Repo through the old Zipato app

- Install Zipatile Home application (black icon)

- Reboot the Zipatile

- If the old application starts up, press Home (circle) button and select Zipatile Home as default home app

photo

hi dino

this works only for V3 or also works for V2

photo

It works for V3 only. It means your ZipaTile1 must be in system on V3.

photo

I've done everything:

Installed ZIPATILE_HOME => Updated to BETA => Moved to V3 system

And still ZIPATO HOME tells me that "Zipatile not registered"... Is there any secret setting?

Thanks in advance.

photo

@Anton - please submit a ticket and Zipato support team will check your ZipaTile1 remotely.

photo
photo

How can i get from V1 to V3?

photo

Hi

The procedure to transfer your v2 controller to v3 is as follows:

1. Unregistered (Clear owner option) your controller in v2 platform

2. Create v3 account at https://my3.zipato.com/zipato-web/app2login - it is possible to use the same account from v2

3. Under my3.zipato account create System

4. Add server (controller) from step 1 to the System as a Master server - NOTE: Master server can be any Zipato controller but NOT ZipaBox1

5. Add another server to the system as Slave server (Multisever license is required) - optional; NOTE: Slave server can be any Zipato controller.

6. All real devices from v2 will be presented in the System

7. All virtual devices, Scenes, and rules should be re-check by user and re-created if necessary (it is not supported transfer virtual elements from v2 to v3)

8. Upgrade fw to the latest beta version

photo

Im on V1

And the first question i want to deal with - new UI design on Zipatile 1st gen.

photo

Dino, what happens if I try without a multiserver licence? Can I still register and use my V1 in V3, or it will not be possible without both the master and slave servers set up?

If I can, what do I lose without the slave server?

Thank you.

photo

Hi

without multiserver license you can create your system on V3 but it is not possible to add slave server -you can add just master server. so it means you have system with one server. all other features are enabled - virtula devices, rules, scenes etc. If you have particular license (for example alarm pro) you can create alarm pro.

Even it is possible to create several systems.

Multiserver license is required only if you want to have several severs under one system.

photo

Many thanks, Dino!

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file